Hospira BAC water availability

Update on my AMSCO BAC water:

Received it a week or two ago, shrink wrapped 25 pack, Exp 1-26. Tapped one yesterday out of curiousity, pH strip had it at essentially neutral pH. Shook it to make sure the alcohol was distributed, still essentially neutral 7.0 pH. Tested just 70% IPA to make sure my strips weren't bad and that was around 6.5. Grabbed a BAC from work and it also tested at 7 pH and I know those vials are good (large hospital, climate control, zero UV light storage.) That vial also looked identical to the Hospira I received from AMSCO. I know earlier the range was 5.7 to 7, but if IPA has a pH of 6-7 and BAC is only 0.9% IPA, wouldn't we expect it to have essentially neutral to very, very slightly acidic pH?

I guess my question is if the Bac-water that others tested that also had neutral pH was actually ok.

I saw 2 different kinds of hospira Bac water, one w/ additional 0.9% Sodium Chloride.
Can someone tell me what difference between these two bac waters? Usage or ph dif?

I plan to use the bac water for several different peptides including TIRZ.

Just an FYI I ordered a batch of 25 from AMSCO last night and got an email this morning asking what my business is, etc.... I'm not in a huge hurry so I plan on blowing the email off and waiting to see what happens, but upon further inquiry in some other peptide groups it sounds like they might be getting overwhelmed with orders and starting to filter out some of the individual buyers.

Just an FYI I ordered a batch of 25 from AMSCO last night and got an email this morning asking what my business is, etc.... I'm not in a huge hurry so I plan on blowing the email off and waiting to see what happens, but upon further inquiry in some other peptide groups it sounds like they might be getting overwhelmed with orders and starting to filter out some of the individual buyers.
I also got one of those when I ordered a few weeks ago but I ignored it. Later, I sent them an email asking about my order and they simply stated that they are overwhelmed with orders. I got my shipment a few days later without issue so I would think you would be fine. It might take two weeks to get to you though.

Don't worry about it. They send that to everyone. I got one the day my shipment arrived lol

I saw 2 different kinds of hospira Bac water, one w/ additional 0.9% Sodium Chloride.
Can someone tell me what difference between these two bac waters? Usage or ph dif?

I plan to use the bac water for several different peptides including TIRZ.

that one doesn't have alcohol in it.. it's basically salty water ("Sodium chloride, also known as salt, common salt, table salt or halite")... I'd think that alcohol is a better choice for keeping bacteria away longer

that one doesn't have alcohol in it.. it's basically salty water ("Sodium chloride, also known as salt, common salt, table salt or halite")... I'd think that alcohol is a better choice for keeping bacteria away longer
both has b.a, one has sodium chloride AND benzyl alcohol

"contains sodium chloride 9 mg and 0.9% (9 mg/mL) benzyl alcohol"

I wish I'd noticed that you could actually buy these individually. I'll never use 25 vials and it feels wasteful. :( (obv. a personal hangup lol)

How do you all even KNOW you will need that BAC through 26? Confident, aren’t you. I bought three full price pens months ago and I can’t even figure them out. However, it’s my Birthday and one of the super kids said figuring it out would be my gift. If It doesn’t work, I will gift them to the oldest Pepper who requests it. We will see. Ugh, to be 74, and all that jamming magical juice isn’t making me golden with peppers.

How do you all even KNOW you will need that BAC through 26? Confident, aren’t you. I bought three full price pens months ago and I can’t even figure them out. However, it’s my Birthday and one of the super kids said figuring it out would be my gift. If It doesn’t work, I will gift them to the oldest Pepper who requests it. We will see. Ugh, to be 74, and all that jamming magical juice isn’t making me golden with peppers.
:) If they are the PepPen style and the super kids/you need a little help send me a DM.
I'm not the smartest but was able to get mine working a week or two ago...
If you have an extra cartridge I did multiple experiments filling and emptying it with plain Bac Water/water to test out how it works. Also tested if the injection size was accurate.

:) If they are the PepPen style and the super kids/you need a little help send me a DM.
I'm not the smartest but was able to get mine working a week or two ago...
If you have an extra cartridge I did multiple experiments filling and emptying it with plain Bac Water/water to test out how it works. Also tested if the injection size was accurate.
Thanks, YOU are fabulous! I read your comment to SuperDaughter, so the pressure is on! The big day is Sunday, so we will see. I have to say, I do lots of magical Peps, so this would be great. Thanks!

I think that's standard for them. I got the same email a few weeks ago before people started mobbing them. Just typical corporate sales stuff. I just told them it was for personal use and never got a response back. Water still shipped.

I think that's standard for them. I got the same email a few weeks ago before people started mobbing them. Just typical corporate sales stuff. I just told them it was for personal use and never got a response back. Water still shipped.
I'm just gonna play dumb and not respond. I still have 3+ weeks of compounded tirz left and might buy one more month of it if I decide to send a vial of my soon-to-arrive Amo T30 off for testing before I take the plunge and pin it

I had ordered some from ebac-water, after reading here I decided to order from AMSCO. The ebac-water ones do look very weird. The date, the label, and the exp date, and the stopper all seem wrong.

AMSCO order took almost two weeks to show up, still shows as processing on the website. Ordered 10 bottles.

I got my order from AMSCO in about 5 days. But I'm only 5 hours from one of their locations. I did get the standard "what kind of business do you do" email. The rep was super friendly. I decided to add on a couple things before my order shipped, and they were happy to do so. The small sharps container I ordered was out of stock. They kindly offered to substitute with a slightly larger one.
I also ordered bac water, insulin needles/syringes, alcohol swabs, and sterile drapes. Everything was well packaged. 10/10 recommend

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back