Hospira BAC water availability

They are not shipping anything anymore until they have a license apparently, so if its been more then a week I would message them asking for a refund. Like I said before you might get lucky and get your package as a first time order, but there's a possibility it won't happen, take your chances or just don't order from them at all. But that ship has sailed, they're def cracking down and wanting a MD license...

I ordered from AMSCO on the 10th. Yesterday I replied to my rep and sent my RN license and mentioned I have a PhD and work in a hospital (both true) and he said he sent my license on to “his team.” Figured it was worth a try. Order still says open so far. I’ll update if it changes.
You just mean your RN license number, right? These places aren't asking for actual copies of the license, are they? Unless they're also asking for a copy of your government ID, that seems silly.

You just mean your RN license number, right? These places aren't asking for actual copies of the license, are they? Unless they're also asking for a copy of your government ID, that seems silly.
No, they actually asked for a copy of my license. I agree, it seems silly since they don’t really have proof of who I am (though my email address, ordering address, credit card name, and license name are all the same so it seems likely that I’m real lol). So I sent a screenshot of my license verification from the state, and directed them to the state board where they could verify it.

this is not true, I just received a case this morning ordered 5 days ago, no license
if you read my other comment you'd see where I said if you're a first time buyer you might be lucky, but not so much for 2nd time buyers, however you might skip through the cracks and receive your package, but they are def stopping a lot of orders now until they get a license copy now, I think the influx of orders has made them crack down a lot harder on buying BAC water... I ordered first time no problem, got my package in 2 days. Second time, I ignored the license request, they didn't mail anything out. I had to message them and they told me they aren't sending anything out unless they have a license on file... Sadly I think this resource had been burned. Like I said above you can try your luck and see if you get your order, just wanted people to be made aware that if you don't receive anything within 2-7 days to message them and ask for a refund.

if you read my other comment you'd see where I said if you're a first time buyer you might be lucky, but not so much for 2nd time buyers, however you might skip through the cracks and receive your package, but they are def stopping a lot of orders now until they get a license copy now, I think the influx of orders has made them crack down a lot harder on buying BAC water... I ordered first time no problem, got my package in 2 days. Second time, I ignored the license request, they didn't mail anything out. I had to message them and they told me they aren't sending anything out unless they have a license on file... Sadly I think this resource had been burned. Like I said above you can try your luck and see if you get your order, just wanted people to be made aware that if you don't receive anything within 2-7 days to message them and ask for a refund.
Understandable. I see a few places on Google. Will try another.

No, they actually asked for a copy of my license. I agree, it seems silly since they don’t really have proof of who I am (though my email address, ordering address, credit card name, and license name are all the same so it seems likely that I’m real lol). So I sent a screenshot of my license verification from the state, and directed them to the state board where they could verify it.
I told them my license had personal information linked to it that I wasn't about to share on the internet for a few bottles of bac water, so no thanks. I'm sure that just a Low Paid Nurse license wouldn't be sufficient for them anyway, so seemed like a waste of time.

I asked amsco to cancel and refund and they did and apologized for the back order. Maybe I screwed myself. I had no indication it was on back order

West End Medical has Hospira BAC and does not ask for creds. They are super expensive though @ $17 for a 30ml vial. I ordered 10ml vials from them this month at about $8 each and received in two days.

West End Medical has Hospira BAC and does not ask for creds. They are super expensive though @ $17 for a 30ml vial. I ordered 10ml vials from them this month at about $8 each and received in two days.

Thanks for the tip! I would prefer 10 mL vials myself.

Did you buy this one? It's the only 10ml one I see.

Currently says it's on indefinite backorder. :/

What's the difference between the regular BAC water and the NaCl BAC water besides the obvious? I'm asking like, how the Peptide or whatever you're mixing with it would be affected differently based on using one or the other, and if there are no issues with using them interchangeably. I can't recall seeing mention of using the NaCl kind before.

Edit to tag @Bacchus, maybe you know?

Last edited:
Is the research peptide bacteriostatic water sold on Amazon good enough to split Zepbound pens with, knowing that the pen contents will be placed in a multiple use vial?

I have read that people usually only use the vial of bacteriostatic for a month or so before discarding. What is the issue of concern with using it for longer? If I am going to filter it after reconstitution what would I be worried about?

I have read that people usually only use the vial of bacteriostatic for a month or so before discarding. What is the issue of concern with using it for longer? If I am going to filter it after reconstitution what would I be worried about?
it stops being Bacteriostatic after a month apparently, and bacteria can start to grow in the water, although if youre using the correct safety protocol it will minimize that issue. Some people have used it for about 30 days others for 60 days, I guess it just depends on the person.

EDIT: Forgot to add that PH might change and you'll possibly have ISR.

Last edited:

It could separate, but it probably won't. If it gets cloudy, definitely don't use it.

It's cheap at this point, look around these forums to find some sources 🙂

Is the research peptide bacteriostatic water sold on Amazon good enough to split Zepbound pens with, knowing that the pen contents will be placed in a multiple use vial?
I’ve heard bad things about Amazon water. They aren’t genuine Hospira.

Can I ask why you want to add bac water to the vial after you split? To have more volume to inject?

I guess I got lucky the first and second times. I initially ordered 5 bottles the first time and ordered a case the second time, but this was around early September. I got a request for a medical license but ignored it at the time.

Back