Hospira BAC water availability

Thx for posting this. I've been searching fpr good prices on Hospira. I didn't want to order 25 if the expiration date was next year.
I ordered from Peptide Shop. What I received from them has expiration date of May 2025

Update: received syringes from ADW and they are :love:
...but only after having to place an emergency order on Amazon because the shipping was delayed. I managed to find the REALLY shitty ones on Amazon (way worse than my first order), so now I know what ya'll are talking about on all accounts.
Oh yeah...when ya get a cruddy one ya definitely know the good ones..hahahaha...of I could just do pens for all of mine I would...they leave 0 bruising..but I can't 😫

Oh yeah...when ya get a cruddy one ya definitely know the good ones..hahahaha...of I could just do pens for all of mine I would...they leave 0 bruising..but I can't 😫
Hi Gwen, I'm considering getting reusable pens... One for tirz and one for the glow protocol I'm going to blend on my own is there a reason you can't do pens for all of yours?

I could..technically...I am just being dramatic I suppose..lol..that's just alot of pens..hahaha
I have Tirz,Glow,Glutathione, separate TB-500/Bpc-157 ( for these old knees.lol), and whatever I decide to top off Tirz with. The Tesa/Ipa just didn't give the suppression support..so going to try Cagri AGAIN.lol
And I will be starting a new one for mental clarity..will update when I start that

I could..technically...I am just being dramatic I suppose..lol..that's just alot of pens..hahaha
I have Tirz,Glow,Glutathione, separate TB-500/Bpc-157 ( for these old knees.lol), and whatever I decide to top off Tirz with. The Tesa/Ipa just didn't give the suppression support..so going to try Cagri AGAIN.lol
And I will be starting a new one for mental clarity..will update when I start that
Now I get it! And wowza! That's a lot of injecting! I think for the Glow I want to try the pen because it's every day!

Yep...I just went to PepPens and ordered several more. My hubs asked me last night if I could put his in them. So better break out the label maker .lol
Oh that niimbot! I want one of those too! Although I just labeled all my vials yesterday the old fashioned way!

the pens kind of freak me out, i guess i like the sense of control with the manual syringe! maybe i'll try though, i'm adding in a few peps in the coming weeks so it probably makes sense for the daily ones!

Now I get it! And wowza! That's a lot of injecting! I think for the Glow I want to try the pen because it's every day!
And they are awesome..so easy..
the pens kind of freak me out, i guess i like the sense of control with the manual syringe! maybe i'll try though, i'm adding in a few peps in the coming weeks so it probably makes sense for the daily ones!
You are totally in controll with the ones I use...they aren't the spring loaded kind that scare the hell outta me..lol...I ordered b12 a long time ago and they sent me one of those...I got my finger...hahahaha
Check out PepPens

And they are awesome..so easy..

You are totally in controll with the ones I use...they aren't the spring loaded kind that scare the hell outta me..lol...I ordered b12 a long time ago and they sent me one of those...I got my finger...hahahaha
Check out PepPens
Ahhh ok great info, thanks! I thought they were all the spring ones!

They aren't autoinjectors. You have complete manual control. You twist the dial to the dosage you want, insert the needle in to your skin, and then push the plunger until it stops.

So ph tested the e-bac bacteriostatic water. See pic. I used 2ml of the e-bac water directly onto the test strip . . . definitely took off some of the ink dye...a little hard to tell but I THINK it's at the 6 ph? Definitely not 5 or 7.
Hospira vials say Ph is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0).

So I got an email from them wanting to know my business name and what practice I was in?! Anyone else get questioned like that?
Yes, just didn't respond. Actually ordered it, then talked to the account manager for my "account" because I wanted to confirm expiration date, and he never asked me anything re business name or practice.

Ok good to know! Hope it gets shipped! Thanks
I didn't get a shipping confirmation via email but you can check on your account under orders and it will say ordered or in process, something like that, and then shipped when it is. It arrived in a couple of days!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back