Hospira BAC water availability

Mine just arrived today from AMSCO. Same, January 2026.

IMG_9587.jpeg

You make an excellent point @ZippityDooDah.

My information comes from input by members here, and ebac-water.com was recommended for listing just a few days ago.

A wide Google search for reviews turned up nothing negative about ebac-water.com
More significant: multiple searches of GLP1forum.com turned up no negative information regarding ebac-water.com

Listing ebac-water.com and making them visible has prompted an informative discussion and a correction of the Bac Water sources list - just as it should.

Absent postings by informed members such as yourself, it is not possible to be fully informed about a vendor.

In surveying the US peptide market I noticed that 4 of the 6 top vendors dropped HOSPIRA brand products in the same 3-day period.

As I have ongoing conversations with some of them I called up an owner and asked about this; it seemed more than coincidence. The result was the NEWS article I published in the Public Square which contained the following quote:

" When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity. "

The top peptide vendors are a close-knit group as you doubtless know Zip. My contact spoke as if his sentiments were shared by the others. Should I NOT report this to the forum? Just ignore it?

How is this information Bullshit?
I'm going to reply via PM when I have some more time, but suffice it to say that everything everyone needs to know about this industry past, present, and future is not (nor ever will be) covered in these pages, and I discourage both taking compartmentalized and/or anecdotal information and running with it as "news" as well as accepting a small number of people praising any vendor or supplier as enough to make them worthy for inclusion on any kind of list that people might rely on to make decisions absent sufficient due diligence on their own.

So for anyone curious, I randomly picked 2 vials out of the case I got from AMSCO with the nov-25 date, and both were 5ish ph based on the testing strips I got off of amazon.
4.5 - 7.0 pH is the specified range - 5ish is spot on 👍

I'm waiting for ph testing strips to come in, to test the Hospira Bacteriostatic Water (supposedly) from e-bacwater.com that, unfortunately, I bought before learning it could be fake. I now have BAC from Peptide Shop (exp. May 2025), Tydes (exp. Nov 2025) Amsco Med (exp. Jan 2026) as well as from e-bacwater.com with its supposed June 2026 expiration date and the e-bac water is the only one that doesn't look like the others - from the hole in the top of the label, to the different kind of batch #, to the scan code that is very pale, to the lack of a black part of the label with NDC code and expiration date, and it's the only one that says "md for Hospira" . Has anyone else bought from e-bac and tested it? I spent hours yesterday trying to research how to look up ways to determine if it's real or not, and even simply to find out whether Pfizer/Hospira is manufacturing and/or selling BAC water with expiration in June 2026. No luck at all.

Does amsco send out tracking numbe automatically? If not, who should I contact? fedex been bad with delivery stuff to my house
No tracking # sent to me, just showed up. But you can to the Amsco website and into your account to look at orders and see if it has shipped.

I'm new here (used to just using compounded stuff), and I know slightly off topic, but what syringes are you all using to reconstitute the BAC water with your peptides? just trying to have everything in order with Lilly being annoying.
:)
Same as Dionysos for my syringes

I'm waiting for ph testing strips to come in, to test the Hospira Bacteriostatic Water (supposedly) from e-bacwater.com that, unfortunately, I bought before learning it could be fake. I now have BAC from Peptide Shop (exp. May 2025), Tydes (exp. Nov 2025) Amsco Med (exp. Jan 2026) as well as from e-bacwater.com with its supposed June 2026 expiration date and the e-bac water is the only one that doesn't look like the others - from the hole in the top of the label, to the different kind of batch #, to the scan code that is very pale, to the lack of a black part of the label with NDC code and expiration date, and it's the only one that says "md for Hospira" . Has anyone else bought from e-bac and tested it? I spent hours yesterday trying to research how to look up ways to determine if it's real or not, and even simply to find out whether Pfizer/Hospira is manufacturing and/or selling BAC water with expiration in June 2026. No luck at all.
Yes and tested fine

lol maybe i'm really missing out on what a sharp needle feels like, i wasn't finding the amazon ones to be a problem! where do you source yours from?
Update: received syringes from ADW and they are :love:
...but only after having to place an emergency order on Amazon because the shipping was delayed. I managed to find the REALLY shitty ones on Amazon (way worse than my first order), so now I know what ya'll are talking about on all accounts.

So ph tested the e-bac bacteriostatic water. See pic. I used 2ml of the e-bac water directly onto the test strip . . . definitely took off some of the ink dye...a little hard to tell but I THINK it's at the 6 ph? Definitely not 5 or 7.

Attachments

• 1000018782.jpg
    1000018782.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
So ph tested the e-bac bacteriostatic water. See pic. I used 2ml of the e-bac water directly onto the test strip . . . definitely took off some of the ink dye...a little hard to tell but I THINK it's at the 6 ph? Definitely not 5 or 7.
Or maybe it's 7?! To be honest, I can't tell.

I tested another strip 1 mL e-bac, maybe ph of 7? So that's the top end of what is acceptable.
Yeah, this definitely looks like 7. I also bought from ebac before I got the information about the possibility of them being fake and honestly, they do look fake when compared to the ones I got from AMSCO, I will probably end up tossing them 🙃

Yeah, this definitely looks like 7. I also bought from ebac before I got the information about the possibility of them being fake and honestly, they do look fake when compared to the ones I got from AMSCO, I will probably end up tossing them 🙃
The same for me, going to toss. They just look sketchy! And 7 is the high end. But the high end of what? Is it even bac water?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back