Hospira BAC water availability

I am not in NY but in CT. Rx is required for Bac water in CT. I ordered from Amsco last Tuesday, I emailed the guy Matthew back on Thursday to answer his question ( he never replied me) and as it today my order is still processing. I am not sure if they are gonna ship the Bac water to me 😭 I am almost ran out of my BAC water, I wish they let me know so I can order somewhere else
I am in CT. I ordered BAC water from Amsco last Monday morning, got tracking on Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday. Never got a questioning email from them. Good luck!

FYI exp date Nov 2025. I ordered from Peptide Shop and their expiration date is May 2025.

If you’re purchasing many or are willing to sell off a few: https://amscomedical.com/product-index/bacteriostatic/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

$75 for 25 count 30ml vials
$3/vial
I have personally purchased this and it showed up in 2 days by UPS.
Expiration: NOV 2025
How did you get yours with Nov 25 expiration? I ordered from them this weekend 8/18, order was confirmed, but then the account manager said it was March/April 25 expiration date so he's cancelling my order and refunding me and will let me know when they have 11/25 stock

How did you get yours with Nov 25 expiration? I ordered from them this weekend 8/18, order was confirmed, but then the account manager said it was March/April 25 expiration date so he's cancelling my order and refunding me and will let me know when they have 11/25 stock
I ordered on August 8th and got the November 2025 stock. I didn't ask about expiration or email them at all.

I ordered on August 8th and got the November 2025 stock. I didn't ask about expiration or email them at all.
Very strange. I'd received that email from Amsco saying hi I'm your account manager so I emailed back asking for expiration date Then I saw a couple of people on here, you, I think, being one, had just ordered from them and received 11/25. So I ordered yesterday and today account manager Matthew emailed back saying March/April 25 expiration. Called him and asked if he was sure because I understood it was 11/25... Anyway I've cancelled my order because I don't need more 5/25, I won't come close to using it up.

Last edited:
I am not in NY but in CT. Rx is required for Bac water in CT. I ordered from Amsco last Tuesday, I emailed the guy Matthew back on Thursday to answer his question ( he never replied me) and as it today my order is still processing. I am not sure if they are gonna ship the Bac water to me 😭 I am almost ran out of my BAC water, I wish they let me know so I can order somewhere else
Mine showed as still processing a day after it arrived. Some people got it by UPS, mine came by FedEx. According to the label on the box, it shipped 2 days after I ordered, and I received it 4 days later... 6 days total from order to arrival, including weekend.

Edit: technically, an Rx is required for back water ANYWHERE, but for whatever reason, it's generally sold without one.

I ordered last Wednesday and just checked… my order is still pending. Bet they are low on BAC water with all of our orders!
Just got the email from Matthew asking what business I was in. Luckily I am opening a Home Health company so I put that down. Asked him when I would receive my order… will keep you updated. Fingers crossed for that FedEx delivery!

I just ordered a box from Amsco. Happy to split it with anyone if interested.

Very strange. I'd received that email from Amsco saying hi I'm your account manager so I emailed back asking for expiration date Then I saw a couple of people on here, you, I think, being one, had just ordered from them and received 11/25. So I ordered yesterday and today account manager Matthew emailed back saying March/April 25 expiration. Called him and asked if he was sure because I understood it was 11/25... Anyway I've cancelled my order because I don't need more 5/25, I won't come close to using it up.
I also ordered over the weekend and just reached out to Matthew this morning about the expiration dates, he told me 05/2025. I had to cancel because I already have a bunch of hospira bacteriostatic water with that date, I was actually hoping for a later date, at least 11/2025.

I also ordered over the weekend and just reached out to Matthew this morning about the expiration dates, he told me 05/2025. I had to cancel because I already have a bunch of hospira bacteriostatic water with that date, I was actually hoping for a later date, at least 11/2025.
Weird isn't it? I need to check to see if he refunded me.

I was scrolling through Peppys and saw that PepPen has it for $6!

Wow! Has anyone used those pens? Reminds me of OZ pen. Seems much more convenient than syringes.

Learn so much here! Thanks for the link.

Also, does everyone use up 30ml BAC?
My past usage was 2ml vials. I guess depends on strength of peptide used, but if some are getting 4-6 weeks out of single peptide vial, using 1-2ml BAC to reconstitute, wouldn't only 2-4ml be used before having to throw away?

Wow! Has anyone used those pens? Reminds me of OZ pen. Seems much more convenient than syringes.

My past usage was 2ml vials. I guess depends on strength of peptide used, but if some are getting 4-6 weeks out of single peptide vial, using 1-2ml BAC to reconstitute, wouldn't only 2-4ml be used before having to throw away?
Wonder what the expiration date is!

I’ve bought 3 pens but haven’t used yet. I plan to load one up this week. Lots of people raving about them.

I have 3 on the way. Wasn’t on my radar till I understood how they worked and the cartridges can hold 3ml which means I can buy vials with higher strengths and greatly reduce the number of times I need to draw from them.

Wonder what the expiration date is!
I just sent an email to verify it's Hospira and ask the Exp date. I'll post when I get reply.

Wow! That was quick. Here's there reply

"I’m not in the office, but they are Hospira and it’s usually a year out on the expiration. It comes from a pretty busy medical supply place and I turn my inventory at least 1 to 2 times a month.

PepPens Team"

Quite a few people rave about the pens. I just ordered a couple off of alibaba, haven’t used them yet. I did test fill a cartridge with water so I don’t F it up with real product, lol.

There’s another person who does them state side, and can maybe customize them, I saw some cool looking ones on Discord. The user is @Toads Pens. They may be here too bc that just filled in itself! Lol

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back