Hospira BAC water availability

I just received my order from PepPens.
Ordered last week when they were running the half off sale on pens.
My order was missing one of the 4 pens I had ordered and I sent an email to them that afternoon. They responded back apologizing for the mistake and said they would get the pen in the mail that same day. I received a tracking number yet that night for the new shipment.
I will be experimenting with the pens this weekend and if I like how they work I will definitely look at buying from them again. (y)

Awww...maybe I should of waited. I didn't know about the sales. I just ordered a pen, kit & an extra BAC. 🤞

I had been thinking about ordering from china but liked the idea of getting everything at same time and knowing the pieces would all work together.
Initial observation is I wish some of the internal pieces had metal threads instead where the needle threads on and the drive gear pieces on the plunger specifically. Don't know how well they will hold up over time...
Also they don't appear to have some of the higher end extras like not being able to dial higher than what is left in the pens?, 1/2 steps on dial, and an APP ( 🤣 ) None of which do I feel is needed

Really looking forward to experimenting with them on my RS this weekend.

I had been thinking about ordering from china but liked the idea of getting everything at same time and knowing the pieces would all work together.
Initial observation is I wish some of the internal pieces had metal threads instead where the needle threads on and the drive gear pieces on the plunger specifically. Don't know how well they will hold up over time...
Also they don't appear to have some of the higher end extras like not being able to dial higher than what is left in the pens?, 1/2 steps on dial, and an APP ( 🤣 ) None of which do I feel is needed

Really looking forward to experimenting with them on my RS this weekend.
How do these work? Are the vials (the glass part) disposable and the pen/mechanical part is multi use? So, you load the vial, use it however many times it takes to use it up, then remove the vial and insert a new one?

Are pen needle fittings standard, i.e.-can I buy any brand?

How do you fill the cartridge, do you use a syringe to fill or does it open? I wish there would just be a video on this website of a demonstration!

Some of those questions is why I went with these to start...so I knew everything would work together...lol

They have a couple videos on the peppen website showing how they do it if you scroll down some.

Yea you fill the cartridge with your Rx put it in the pen an push out air...Change out needle each time you inject...Replace cartridge with next one when it's used up.

May need to start a new thread so we don't hijack this one :)

Quite a few people rave about the pens. I just ordered a couple off of alibaba, haven’t used them yet. I did test fill a cartridge with water so I don’t F it up with real product, lol.

There’s another person who does them state side, and can maybe customize them, I saw some cool looking ones on Discord. The user is @Toads Pens. They may be here too bc that just filled in itself! Lol
Can you DM the Alibaba link?

Does amsco send out tracking numbe automatically? If not, who should I contact? fedex been bad with delivery stuff to my house

Does amsco send out tracking numbe automatically? If not, who should I contact? fedex been bad with delivery stuff to my house
I didn't even get a shipping notification. It just showed up at my door.

Top Vendors Say No To Chinese Made Recon Solutions - UPDATED 18 AUGUST

Pfizers HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic is disappearing from peptide vendor sites.
It seems legal pressures have caused this industry-leading product to rapidly become scarce.

In the past three days several popular US sources have sold out or removed HOSPIRA from view. Skye Peptides, Polaris and other top sales outlets no longer list it.

UPDATE: Industry sources say Bacteriostatic Water may soon lbecome unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription. That is the legal basis on which pressure to desist is being applied to the vendors.

Among the Top Quality Aware outlets I follow only Precision Peptides and Tydes Research still have HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic Water available for purchase.

Quality Aware Peptide Vendor Sources
Precision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each
Tydes Research - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.00 each

Other Vendors who have Bacteriostatic Water available
without requiring a medical license:
Atlantic Medical Supply - Bacteriostatic Water 30ml $13.99
Bacteriostatic Water - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95
Direct Health Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.95
Peptide Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $8.00
Peptide Stock - Hospira 30ml Vial 3-Pack $30.00
Pharma Grade Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.99
Westend Medical Supply - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95

Bulk Orders
AMSCO Medical - Hospira 30ml Vial - 25/box $75.00

When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity.

I don't know how others may feel about this impending shortage. For myself and my Research Alligator I've ordered a year's supply of HOSPIRA to hoard store along with an equal amount of GLP1s.
- dionysos
Thank you! Did the bulk order!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back