Hospira BAC water availability

Now that I compare my old bac water bottle with new ones I just got from ebac, the ones from ebac definitely look sketchy..but why would someone make fake bac water when they can just make their own with different labels?? So annoying 🤔
Brand identity/trust? Hospira’s got it and they don’t necessarily. idk if I’d by ebac-water.com branded water.

Now that I compare my old bac water bottle with new ones I just got from ebac, the ones from ebac definitely look sketchy..but why would someone make fake bac water when they can just make their own with different labels?? So annoying 🤔
Conspiracy theory #317961... Maybe just labeling recon solution from CN. or Maybe the stamped hole signifies something.

oops, that was 2

Yeah, those look just like the Chinese sourced syringes on Amazon which have a well-deserved rep as being 2nd rate.

Bectin-Dickinson is the US industry standard and deservedly so.
They cost $21.36 for 90, delivered from my fave supplier ADW Diabetic Supplies. I’ve got a link to them in my Fast GLP Start Guide in my signature line and on my Profile page.
I would love to order from them but looks like they have require a prescription for my NY.

I would love to order from them but looks like they have require a prescription for my NY.
That's not good to hear.

Has anyone else in NY been able to order from AMSCO?

Someone else posted about not being able to get syringes in NY, so hopefully, no offense, it's just a NY thing.

That's not good to hear.

Someone else posted about not being able to get syringes in NY, so hopefully, no offense, it's just a NY thing.
The thing they quoted was about syringes...unclear if the NY RX referenced is for syringes or BAC water.

@Brooklyn Rose have you tried Diabetic Warehouse? Because according to this website prescriptions aren't required for syringes in NY. Maybe I am missing something.

The thing they quoted was about syringes...unclear if the NY RX referenced is for syringes or BAC water.

@Brooklyn Rose have you tried Diabetic Warehouse? Because according to this website prescriptions aren't required for syringes in NY. Maybe I am missing something.
Yes, thanks for the recommendation. BD syringes are almost always unavailable at Diabetic warehouse. They will notify when available which is a great service. Would like to find a place that has in stock at reasonable prices.

Yes, thanks for the recommendation. BD syringes are almost always unavailable at Diabetic warehouse. They will notify when available which is a great service. Would like to find a place that has in stock at reasonable prices.
FWIW, I have used BD and EasyTouch, and the EasyTouch they sell at DW are just as good, I think. Super smooth needles that slide right in, good plungers, easy to read markers. If you're in a pinch, you should give them a try!

FWIW, I have used BD and EasyTouch, and the EasyTouch they sell at DW are just as good, I think. Super smooth needles that slide right in, good plungers, easy to read markers. If you're in a pinch, you should give them a try!
I got a 10 pack of easy touch from Amazon to start with and had to force them in a bit. They make a divit in my skin and kind of pop in. BD from ADW just slide right in.

I got a 10 pack of easy touch from Amazon to start with and had to force them in a bit. They make a divit in my skin and kind of pop in. BD from ADW just slide right in.
Oh no!! I didn't have that experience. I can understand not wanting to use them, in that case.

Thank you! Good to have a recommendation. I also find the ones Walmart sells, the ReliOn brand to work very well. They will sell a pack of 10 without a prescription, but there are no Walmarts in NYC either. LOL, I pick up a pack whenever I go to one in NJ. They are very smooth and easy.

I've heard {but have no personal experience} that some of the Amazon sellers are selling counterfeit syringe brands. I've just steered clear of them in general.

I have a case from AMSCO and three from Westend. The three I got from ebac-water look sketchy just as the post on Peppys shows. That would also explain the June 2026 exp which no other supplier has. I ordered from ebac before even considering that someone would fake Hospira BAC water...

Left is ebac, right is westend. Stopper is not flat, cap is not flat, there's a weird hole in the label.

AMSCO will currently sell you a case for pretty cheap.View attachment 1325
"Ebac" has been well known for nearly a year to be selling counterfeit Hospira in addition to selling "legit" but expired Hospira using an X-Acto knife to cut off the expiry date from the label. Unfortunately info like this can get lost in the haze over time as the majority of people know to avoid and can miss mentions of them by newer folks since there are always people talking about where to get BAC and the conversation gets tiring.

Not sure what kind of vetting allows a bad vendor like this to make anyone's "list" but without weeks/months of history clearly demonstrating any vendor is reliable and trustworthy I would never just add a vendor to some list because a couple of people who might not know better reported a good experience. Sometimes you just have to wait for someone who has been doing this for a while to see the conversation and respond.

FWIW I just approved vendor status for a new vendor offering BAC water that I expect will be making posts here soon. While I don't have any experience with them personally, someone else I know and respect in the community has told me that it was started by another well-known, well-liked, and well-respected member of the community.

FINALLY, this whole "BAC disappearing" thing is bullshit. My flies on the wall tell me that one of the major medical supply distributors has begun limiting distribution to some low-volume wholesale customers which I'm sure the majority of peptide vendors are "low volume" compared to most buyers. And while there are occasionally BAC shortages just like there are for anything else, as people here have demonstrated here in their own purchases there isn't any "disappearing" taking place.

I've heard {but have no personal experience} that some of the Amazon sellers are selling counterfeit syringe brands. I've just steered clear of them in general.
Amazin Marketplace seems legit at first glance. Hiwever, it id unregulated in any meaningful way. Their “bacteriostatic water” vendors are sketchy to the point if being dangerous. There have.been infection outbreaks from contaminated products and resulting criminal prosecutions. Amazon cannot be relied upon to police their vendors and ensure good, safe syringes.

"Ebac" has been well known for nearly a year to be selling counterfeit Hospira in addition to selling "legit" but expired Hospira using an X-Acto knife to cut off the expiry date from the label. Unfortunately info like this can get lost in the haze over time as the majority of people know to avoid and can miss mentions of them by newer folks since there are always people talking about where to get BAC and the conversation gets tiring.

Not sure what kind of vetting allows a bad vendor like this to make anyone's "list" but without weeks/months of history clearly demonstrating any vendor is reliable and trustworthy I would never just add a vendor to some list because a couple of people reported a good experience. Sometimes you just have to wait for someone who has been doing this for a while to see the conversation and respond.
You make an excellent point @ZippityDooDah.

My information comes from input by members here, and ebac-water.com was recommended for listing just a few days ago.

A wide Google search for reviews turned up nothing negative about ebac-water.com
More significant: multiple searches of GLP1forum.com turned up no negative information regarding ebac-water.com

Listing ebac-water.com and making them visible has prompted an informative discussion and a correction of the Bac Water sources list - just as it should.

Absent postings by informed members such as yourself, it is not possible to be fully informed about a vendor.

... FINALLY, this whole "BAC disappearing" thing is bullshit. My flies on the wall tell me that one of the major medical supply distributors has begun limiting distribution to some low-volume wholesale customers which I'm sure the majority of peptide vendors are "low volume" compared to most buyers . And while there are occasionally BAC shortages just like there are for anything else, as people here have demonstrated here in their own purchases there isn't any "disappearing" taking place.
In surveying the US peptide market I noticed that 4 of the 6 top vendors dropped HOSPIRA brand products in the same 3-day period.

As I have ongoing conversations with some of them I called up an owner and asked about this; it seemed more than coincidence. The result was the NEWS article I published in the Public Square which contained the following quote:

" When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity. "

The top peptide vendors are a close-knit group as you doubtless know Zip. My contact spoke as if his sentiments were shared by the others. Should I NOT report this to the forum? Just ignore it?

How is this information Bullshit?

Last edited:
That's not good to hear.

I am not in NY but in CT. Rx is required for Bac water in CT. I ordered from Amsco last Tuesday, I emailed the guy Matthew back on Thursday to answer his question ( he never replied me) and as it today my order is still processing. I am not sure if they are gonna ship the Bac water to me 😭 I am almost ran out of my BAC water, I wish they let me know so I can order somewhere else

I am not in NY but in CT. Rx is required for Bac water in CT. I ordered from Amsco last Tuesday, I emailed the guy Matthew back on Thursday to answer his question ( he never replied me) and as it today my order is still processing. I am not sure if they are gonna ship the Bac water to me 😭 I am almost ran out of my BAC water, I wish they let me know so I can order somewhere else
I'm the NYer who posted about not being able to buy syringes from certain places because I am in NY, and you need a prescription for them. I have found a couple of places that will ship to me and I'm not asked anything. I also ordered from Amsco only yesterday. Received an email confirmation and they charged me. So here's hoping.

Not sure what kind of vetting allows a bad vendor like this to make anyone's "list" but without weeks/months of history clearly demonstrating any vendor is reliable and trustworthy I would never just add a vendor to some list because a couple of people who might not know better reported a good experience. Sometimes you just have to wait for someone who has been doing this for a while to see the conversation and respond.

FWIW I just approved vendor status for a new vendor offering BAC water that I expect will be making posts here soon. While I don't have any experience with them personally, someone else I know and respect in the community has told me that it was started by another well-known, well-liked, and well-respected member of the community.

FINALLY, this whole "BAC disappearing" thing is bullshit. My flies on the wall tell me that one of the major medical supply distributors has begun limiting distribution to some low-volume wholesale customers which I'm sure the majority of peptide vendors are "low volume" compared to most buyers. And while there are occasionally BAC shortages just like there are for anything else, as people here have demonstrated here in their own purchases there isn't any "disappearing" taking place.
Sadly, I too ordered from e-bac not knowing they are a bad actor. I've been charged and received a tracking #. Assuming it's bad, I'd love my $ back, but concerned about raising a stink since in NY you need a prescription for the stuff.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back