Votes: 11 15.1%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 2+ years?!

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
37 currently and have already reached my goal. That makes no sense when I say it out loud. I do intend to use a minimum level for maintenance and was determined to not be thwarted by the powers that be somewhere down the line. It’s my INSURANCE. 😜🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm very worried about further crack downs or supply breakdowns from the huge influx of people now going this route so i've got about 1000mg of Tirz and 300mg of Sema stashed. I still have quite a ways to go to hit my goal (Tirz should last until end of next year at a conservative schedule of upping dosages and the sema shoudl last years for maintenance!).

I'm very worried about further crack downs or supply breakdowns from the huge influx of people now going this route so i've got about 1000mg of Tirz and 300mg of Sema stashed. I still have quite a ways to go to hit my goal (Tirz should last until end of next year at a conservative schedule of upping dosages and the sema shoudl last years for maintenance!).
I started hoarding when QSC had the 10.18mg batch back in June and bought enough for a year at that time, but I've been slowing increasing my hoard since then. I think I currently have TZ from 8 different overseas suppliers plus some SAF and Arctic as well.

I'm not super concerned about a major disruption in supply, but still want to be prepared even if there are a couple of brief ones. I'm also hopeful that if Retatrutide ends up being approved that will drive prices on TZ down just like TZ did to SG.

Definitely looking at staying at about a 6-9 month supply on hand. It is tough to project how many months I have currently, as I'm still in a lower dosage phase. A lot depends on how quickly I need to go up further in terms of how long supplies on hand will last. Additionally, prices have been coming down some in the past few months, so there's a good chance that stocking up in advance will cost more than buying on a shorter timeline. Lots to consider, but my personal main priority is ensuring as little interruption as possible to continued dose injections, so stocking up more beyond what I have is likely for me. I also don't have to sweat the overseas delivery times at all this way!

I'm at a year at my current dose trying to lose weight. My thinking is that it's 2 years of stash or more if I reach goal weight and go to maintenance. I will keep a rolling one year of losing weight dosage on hand until maintenance, so I believe in the end, I have over two years at any point in time.

I'm at a year at my current dose trying to lose weight. My thinking is that it's 2 years of stash or more if I reach goal weight and go to maintenance. I will keep a rolling one year of losing weight dosage on hand until maintenance, so I believe in the end, I have over two years at any point in time.
That’s a good plan.

I calculate my "holdings" based on 15mg every 5 days even though I'm still at 10mg. Like you I figure 2 years after hitting goal is a good place to be, especially if maintenance ends up being a lower dose.

I calculate my "holdings" based on 15mg every 5 days even though I'm still at 10mg. Like you I figure 2 years after hitting goal is a good place to be, especially if maintenance ends up being a lower dose.
Are you at 10 every 5?

Are we allowed to talk about contacts? I have ordered qsc but I don’t have a contact for CA..I see the price sheet on here. Interesting…

Regarding how much hoarded. 600 mg tirz. About 200 sema. It’s for myself and my husband. I’m working on a larger stash. I’m at goal my husband is about 20 lbs from goal. We are getting too old be gaining it back. Expecting to be on a glp for life.

Regarding how much hoarded. 600 mg tirz. About 200 sema. It’s for myself and my husband. I’m working on a larger stash. I’m at goal my husband is about 20 lbs from goal. We are getting too old be gaining it back. Expecting to be on a glp for life.
Sweet👍

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back