Is the weight loss effect of retatrutide really that powerful?

Henan Tengmao Cora

Henan Tengmao
Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I am Cora from Tengmao, Henan.

The reason why I think the weight loss effect of retatrutide is very good is because the feedback from my customers and even customers of my customers is very good,
and even the customer reported that her own customers are in short supply for it.

Does anyone want to inquire in detail about retatrutide?

whatsapp:+86 15238638457
E-mail:salesvip2@hntmhg.com

For me the side effects of tirzepatide are hard to take. Tirzepatide makes me very tired all the time. I just want to sleep. I would go to work and come home and just want to go straight to bed. It was awful. Most people that use Tirzepatide and then try Retatrutide prefer Retatrutide. I think Retatrutide will be the most popular when it comes on the market.

For me the side effects of tirzepatide are hard to take. Tirzepatide makes me very tired all the time. I just want to sleep. I would go to work and come home and just want to go straight to bed. It was awful. Most people that use Tirzepatide and then try Retatrutide prefer Retatrutide. I think Retatrutide will be the most popular when it comes on the market.
I had similar issues of fatigue with Semaglutide for months. Transitioning to Tirzepatide showed some tiredness as well. However, I started taking B-Complex capsules which has completely eliminated any fatigue. I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this simple remedy.

Certainly YMMV Iagomorph but give it a try if you are not already taking B-Complex vitamins.

I bought a bunch of Reta in a group buy last year, but have been too chicken to try it lol. Sema and tirz are being used by hundreds of thousands of people (and are "FDA approved" not that I think that's an absolute requirement for me), but reta is still only being used by a tiny fraction and the handful of heart complications reported in the trial is enough to scare me off for now. I think I'm going to have to wait another while before giving it a try for my own peace of mind.

I've been fortunate that tirz fatigue hasn't really be an issue for me, but I'm currently trying to cut way back on my absurd caffeine intake so I've definitely been feeling more run down the past few weeks.

I'm getting ready to sign up for Defy and try their Lipo-C which a lot of people have reported has helped tremendously.

I bought a bunch of Reta in a group buy last year, but have been too chicken to try it lol. Sema and tirz are being used by hundreds of thousands of people (and are "FDA approved" not that I think that's an absolute requirement for me), but reta is still only being used by a tiny fraction and the handful of heart complications reported in the trial is enough to scare me off for now. I think I'm going to have to wait another while before giving it a try for my own peace of mind.

I've been fortunate that tirz fatigue hasn't really be an issue for me, but I'm currently trying to cut way back on my absurd caffeine intake so I've definitely been feeling more run down the past few weeks.

I'm getting ready to sign up for Defy and try their Lipo-C which a lot of people have reported has helped tremendously.
Reasonable approach Zippity. Do you have a link to the Reta study you mention?

" In the 12-mg retatrutide group, 26% of the participants had a body-weight reduction of 30% or more "

This study compares retrutatide results favorably with bariatric surgery, the gold standard for weight loss treatments.
The reta results have caused a rethink of the 5% minimum threshold of efficacy for weight loss drugs.
I think this comprehensively answers the question "is the weight loss effect of retatrutide really that powerful".

" The heart rate increased with retatrutide treatment in a dose-dependent manner...
the increases were similar to those reported for GLP-1 receptor agonists.33 "

From the study "Reported cardiac arrhythmias were mild to moderate in severity with the exception of one
severe adverse event (prolonged QT syndrome) in a participant treated with ondansetron "

Ondansetron (Zofran) is known to cause prolonged QT syndrome on its own.
It seems to me the study does not suggest Retatrutide causes QT prolongation or increases its liklihood.
Further, this study points out that the temporary heart rate increases noted were similar to those found in Semaglutide and Tirzepatide studies.

It seems to me that Retatrutide has a risk profie that is no better, and no worse than Semaglutide or Tirzepatide.
As someone with atrial fibrillation that was successfully treated with ablation surgery and drug therapy, I would use this drug.

Last edited:
It seems to me that Retatrutide has a risk profie that is no better, and no worse than Semaglutide or Tirzepatide.
As someone with atrial fibrillation that was successfully treated with ablation surgery and drug therapy, I would use this drug.
You're probably correct, it just didn't fit comfortably into my risk profile for now. I imagine as trials progress and use widens I will reconsider it.

No judgement from me Zip!
We each make our own calculations about the risks we choose to take,
and that is certainly proper and correct.

It may seem that I am trying to persuade or to instruct others, for which I apologize, but that isn't exactly right. Writing out Q & As, in this instance a post reply, is my method of clarifying what I think.

Getting thoughts out of my head onto physical/digital media, or sharing them with others makes them more realistic, and more concise.

OK, so not ALWAYS more concise :LOL:

EDIT: relevant info regarding risk for me Zip: I had to have a pacemaker installed to correct very low heart rate (35bpm) caused by reaction to the prescription drug Amlodipine. The pacer sets a floor or base heart rate of 70bpm; unlike others, "temporary heart rate increases" caused by Sema, Tirz or Reta is not at all a risk factor for me.

Last edited:
No judgement from me Zip!
We each make our own calculations about the risks we choose to take,
and that is certainly proper and correct.

It may seem that I am trying to persuade or to instruct others, for which I apologize, but that isn't exactly right. Writing out Q & As, in this instance a post reply, is my method of clarifying what I think.

Getting thoughts out of my head onto physical/digital media, or sharing them with others makes them more realistic, and more concise.

OK, so not ALWAYS more concise :LOL:

EDIT: relevant info regarding risk for me Zip: I had to have a pacemaker installed to correct very low heart rate (35bpm) caused by reaction to the prescription drug Amlodipine. The pacer sets a floor or base heart rate of 70bpm; unlike others "temporary heart rate increases" caused by Sema, Tirz or Reta is not at all a risk factor for me.
I think a lot of my hesitation is knowing several people like you who have various heart issues across the spectrum from angina to severe cardiomyopathy with an EF under 30 and everything in between and seeing some of the hassles many have to deal with.

I'm fortunate that despite 50+ years of yo-yo weight loss/gain, smoking, and a laundry list of other risk factors that my heart is still healthy and strong and I want to keep it that way!

One of the things that worries me in this hobby is so many people are willing to blindly start injecting themselves with a variety of mystery powders to fix/improve/cure x, y, or z with little to no understanding potential risks that come with many of these substances. I think being a little "chicken" is good in a lot of these situations, and I'm certainly not afraid to admit being chicken even if my fears are unfounded lol.

One of the things that worries me in this hobby is so many people are willing to blindly start injecting themselves with a variety of mystery powders to fix/improve/cure x, y, or z with little to no understanding potential risks that come with many of these substances. I think being a little "chicken" is good in a lot of these situations, and I'm certainly not afraid to admit being chicken even if my fears are unfounded lol.
I think we may agree on these things Zip.

Like you, I watch forums and subreddits and am gobsmacked by wantonly risky behavior engaged in by many, many people. Those sampling a dozen or more peptides or other substances simultaneously and having only the slightest understanding of what they are meant to do leave me shaking my head.

Banal but troubling, the percentage of users unable to grasp the idea of dilution is very high. Nor do they have the simple math skill needed to reconstitute dry peptides to a reliably accurate dosage. How many of the constant complaints of excessive side effects, or conversely, claims of weak/"bunk" peptides are actually user incompetence? Quite a lot I believe.

Skipping from one substance to another on the barest of pretexts and with little to no observable justification - I can't fully comprehend it. It seems a strange recreation, and frankly, more like a sensation-seeking addiction.

Moving from one research peptide to another to actively pursue, objectively measure, and observably achieve lasting improvement in one's health through weight loss? Well that's safe, square, pedestrian, boring, but scientific and practically virtuous in comparison!

Is it possible to distinguish "being a little chicken" from prudence?
I'm not at all certain we can, or need to do, as they may well be the very same thing.

If you don't mind, Zip, I'll just cluck, peck and crow along here with you.

Dennis

Like you, I watch forums and subreddits and am gobsmacked by wantonly risky behavior engaged in by many, many people. Those sampling a dozen or more peptides or other substances simultaneously and having only the slightest understanding of what they are meant to do leave me shaking my head.

Banal but troubling, the percentage of users unable to grasp the idea of dilution is very high. Nor do they have the simple math skill needed to reconstitute dry peptides to a reliably accurate dosage. How many of the constant complaints of excessive side effects, or conversely, claims of weak/"bunk" peptides are actually user incompetence? Quite a lot I believe.
This drives me crazy too. I'm on Peppys, and I have taken the time to read every.single.education.document they have available. I might still have questions, but I think they are informed questions. I am shocked at the number of people who just order stuff willy-nilly without any idea of what they are doing! Injecting stuff into your body is serious shit! I wonder what age a lot of these folks are. I think you and Zippity are more in my age range. I was around the internet in its infancy, and learned 30 years ago to take everything with a grain of salt. The dilution thing definitely makes me shake my head. I check, double-check, triple-check, and keep a spreadsheet. I also label my vials with accurate dosing information (there are 3 people in my household taking sema right now, and all are at different doses). I am completely anal about the whole process. I am flirting with the idea of adding GHK-CU, but it will probably be months of research before I jump in there. It irritates me that casual users who don't pay attention may ruin it for the rest of us.

" I wonder what age a lot of these folks are. I think you and Zippity are more in my age range.
Let me see if I can tell you my age without telling you my age:
I remember Howdy Doody on Saturday mornings, Captain Kangaroo, Shari Lewis' show with Lamb Chop, and Ernie Kovacs on live B&W TV. Without putting down the cigar he was smoking, Ernie delivered a cigarette commercial live on air!
" I check, double-check, triple-check, and keep a spreadsheet. I also label my vials with accurate dosing information (there are 3 people in my household taking sema right now, and all are at different doses). I am completely anal about the whole process. "
In re injectables of all kinds, being spreadsheet anal seems about right to me, Sally :)

Last edited:
I've read from several different sources that Reta does not control appetite like Tirz...that is why so many stack it with Tirz. Is anyone that has used both felt this way?

I've read from several different sources that Reta does not control appetite like Tirz...that is why so many stack it with Tirz. Is anyone that has used both felt this way?
@rebel9626

My RA used Wegovy/research Sema for about 11 months, Tizepatide for 3, and now is in his second week of a Retatrutide test.

• Sema is the champ for appetite suppression, Cocodrie says. He also stated that 2.5mg of Sema produced greater appetite suppression than 10mg of Tirz.

• Early returns on Retatrutide are that 4mg doses achieve better alligator appetite suppression than 10mg of Tirz and equal to 2.5mg of Sema.

Certainly Your Gator's Mileage May Vary.

Last edited:
Sema did nothing for me. Tirz works for appetie but still have food noise.

@dionysos since you have experiences with all the 3, which one is in your opinion so far the best, when consider also factors such as side effects and cost

I would like to share the experience of my clients, retatrutide has achieved amazing weight loss so far, the Irish customers and other customers have had good weight loss experience, and wish you all success in losing weight.

Back