Is the weight loss effect of retatrutide really that powerful?

I would like to share the experience of my clients, retatrutide has achieved amazing weight loss so far, the Irish customers and other customers have had good weight loss experience, and wish you all success in losing weight.
You have some messes to clean up around here with regard to order problems and poor testing results.

Reta has my subject hungrier than whne it was on Tirz or Tirz and sema. May stop Reta and go full with Tirz and cagri when it arrives.

I would like to share the experience of my clients, retatrutide has achieved amazing weight loss so far, the Irish customers and other customers have had good weight loss experience, and wish you all success in losing weight.
Please do not "share the experiences" of your clients here.

One of the things that worries me in this hobby is so many people are willing to blindly start injecting themselves with a variety of mystery powders to fix/improve/cure x, y, or z with little to no understanding potential risks that come with many of these substances.
I've always been a mad scientist type, experimenting with all kinds of things. It's fun. I think the collective is a much better study than any of the pharma/FDA studies with a few hundred people.

Let me see if I can tell you my age without telling you my age:
I remember Howdy Doody on Saturday mornings, Captain Kangaroo, Shari Lewis' show with Lamb Chop, and Ernie Kovacs on live B&W TV. Without putting down the cigar he was smoking, Ernie delivered a cigarette commercial live on air!

In re injectables of all kinds, being spreadsheet anal seems about right to me, Sally :)
Holy fk you’re old 😂😂😂

Seventy-three 22nd of November, Bikechick.
I'm having a TEE-SHIRT made for the B-Day occasion that will read:

" it's weird being the same age as old people "
Oh God, I have to take back what I said about you being old because that makes me older😂

I bought a bunch of Reta in a group buy last year, but have been too chicken to try it lol. Sema and tirz are being used by hundreds of thousands of people (and are "FDA approved" not that I think that's an absolute requirement for me), but reta is still only being used by a tiny fraction and the handful of heart complications reported in the trial is enough to scare me off for now. I think I'm going to have to wait another while before giving it a try for my own peace of mind.

I've been fortunate that tirz fatigue hasn't really be an issue for me, but I'm currently trying to cut way back on my absurd caffeine intake so I've definitely been feeling more run down the past few weeks.

I'm getting ready to sign up for Defy and try their Lipo-C which a lot of people have reported has helped tremendously.
What does the Lipo C address

Oh God, I have to take back what I said about you being old because that makes me older😂
HAH! Gotcha ya oldie you!
Nevermind Bikechick, just join a club:

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 12.06.28 PM.png
I no longer have bike or I'd be wearing this shirt fer sure.

Let me see if I can tell you my age without telling you my age:
I remember Howdy Doody on Saturday mornings, Captain Kangaroo, Shari Lewis' show with Lamb Chop, and Ernie Kovacs on live B&W TV. Without putting down the cigar he was smoking, Ernie delivered a cigarette commercial live on air!

In re injectables of all kinds, being spreadsheet anal seems about right to me, Sally :)
Hey you old Clarabell fan Do you remember Crusader Rabbit and his partner Ragland T. TIger on early Sat.mornings.Inew here and usually feel really ancient on any forum I vist.Trying to get healthy at this stage of life is a daunting proposition.I rally feel like a duck out of water and question each and every decision

Hey you old Clarabell fan Do you remember Crusader Rabbit and his partner Ragland T. TIger on early Sat.mornings.Inew here and usually feel really ancient on any forum I vist.Trying to get healthy at this stage of life is a daunting proposition.I rally feel like a duck out of water and question each and every decision
YOU, Sir are really old if you remember Crusader Rabbit and Rags T Tiger.
(What's the T stand for Rags? "Larry. My father couldn't spell.")

Ducks never forget how to swim Ted, Remember that.
Just float along here in Da Swamp with me and things'll be fine.

To habitually "question each and every decision" about injecting strange Not For Human Use substances into your body seems like Prudence to me. Don't be daunted.

I think we may agree on these things Zip.

Like you, I watch forums and subreddits and am gobsmacked by wantonly risky behavior engaged in by many, many people. Those sampling a dozen or more peptides or other substances simultaneously and having only the slightest understanding of what they are meant to do leave me shaking my head.

Banal but troubling, the percentage of users unable to grasp the idea of dilution is very high. Nor do they have the simple math skill needed to reconstitute dry peptides to a reliably accurate dosage. How many of the constant complaints of excessive side effects, or conversely, claims of weak/"bunk" peptides are actually user incompetence? Quite a lot I believe.

Skipping from one substance to another on the barest of pretexts and with little to no observable justification - I can't fully comprehend it. It seems a strange recreation, and frankly, more like a sensation-seeking addiction.

Moving from one research peptide to another to actively pursue, objectively measure, and observably achieve lasting improvement in one's health through weight loss? Well that's safe, square, pedestrian, boring, but scientific and practically virtuous in comparison!

Is it possible to distinguish "being a little chicken" from prudence?
I'm not at all certain we can, or need to do, as they may well be the very same thing.

If you don't mind, Zip, I'll just cluck, peck and crow along here with you.

Dennis
>>>>>>Banal but troubling, the percentage of users unable to grasp the idea of dilution is very high. Nor do they have the simple math skill needed to reconstitute dry peptides to a reliably accurate dosage. How many of the constant complaints of excessive side effects, or conversely, claims of weak/"bunk" peptides are actually user incompetence? Quite a lot I believe.>>>>

Admittedly -- my math skills on reconstitution aren't the best. So, I ask a ton of questions on how to do it properly. I can only imagine how many people "think" they reconstituted properly, or simply guess at it. In some regards, I wish we could receive peptides that were already reconstituted and ready to inject, but this is Research.

Last edited:
>>>>>>Banal but troubling, the percentage of users unable to grasp the idea of dilution is very high. Nor do they have the simple math skill needed to reconstitute dry peptides to a reliably accurate dosage. How many of the constant complaints of excessive side effects, or conversely, claims of weak/"bunk" peptides are actually user incompetence? Quite a lot I believe.>>>>

Admittedly -- my math skills on reconstitution aren't the best. So, I ask a ton of questions on how to do it properly. I can only imagine how many people "think" they reconstituted properly, or simply guess at it. In some regards, I wish we could receive peptides that were already reconstituted and ready to inject, but this is Research.

If you google you will find a bunch of calculators (But I would double check the math anyway).

The math is quite simple once you're confident in your calculations, the feeling of uncertainty is more difficult to deal with than the math itself.

Take the full mg amount of the vial and divide by 100 for each ml of water you add.
Now you have the mg amount per unit
Divide the required dosage by that number and you have the amount of units you should take :)

Back