LABOR DAY SALES - MONDAY Update

I understand and agree with everything you’re saying. Just pointing out that you should remove “guaranteed high purity” because without a threshold it doesn’t mean anything, and you’re just creating the conditions for people to be upset. The best thing qSC has going for it is you are clear about what you commit to and you follow through on those commitments. Most of the complaints are from people not understanding what you have committed to. But in this case you’re committing to guaranteed high purity but leaving what that means open to interpretation, and the customers are going to have different expectations than you do.

Just get rid of that guarantee since it doesn’t mean a damn thing anyway, or commit to a purity figure that you believe you can deliver. You’re trying to have it both ways which is not going to end well. It makes you look like a liar.
"Pretested Jano report" makes it sound like this is the batch we would be receiving: 34.01 mg. with purity of 99.505. Why even add that if this is not the batch we would receive???

I am not kicking myself because ordering when I did got me included in the Group Testing Extravaganza! :ROFLMAO: That got MY vial tested for $166 instead of $300 and will also receive results for the sterility.
Where can you find GB's? I'm a total newb about 2 weeks into my research to find a source. Currently paying $306 for 20mg of the peptide that shall not be named from a clinic that uses a compounding pharmacy.

I read on the peppy's spreadsheet that they only allow paypal for the first order. After that you input CC straight to Alibaba with no purchase protection.
I mean I paid alibaba with Paypal. How would they know what method I used to pay through alibaba?

I mean I paid alibaba with Paypal. How would they know what method I used to pay through alibaba?
If you have citibank CC you can generate a 1 time number with limit to what you choose. I've used it before. It expires in 30 days for 1 x use. Just fyi in case it's an issue. I used PayPal with amo and I had no issues. PayPal charged maybe 8 bucks which was fine with me.

Yes that's what I meant. Paypal on Alibaba. I think they can choose to allow Paypal or not per order.

If you have citibank CC you can generate a 1 time number with limit to what you choose. I've used it before. It expires in 30 days for 1 x use. Just fyi in case it's an issue. I used PayPal with amo and I had no issues. PayPal charged maybe 8 bucks which was fine with me.
I had a card like that years ago. It was probably even citibank. I really liked that feature and surprised more CCs don’t offer that.

My cap1 card does this too!

There's this place, if anyone wants to give them a shot.
Using TIRZ 10mg so far its been working,
Recently ordered Reta 10mg COA shows 10.98mg /99.907%

but for being domestic its not bad.
Shipping is $11 though, not bad, but its just a Priority bubbler mailer.

I am not associated with this company, just stumbled across this reseller when searching for Good priced Tirz.
Everything sold out very quick wow

Which citibank card do you have?

Everything sold out very quick wow
yea, when i saw this, i jumped on it to buy a vial of reta to try. i mean $60 for 10mg of reta, not bad, his prices aren't bad, probably one of the lowest and has good quality.
and 110 for 30mg of tirz, aint bad but it went quick

Is there anyone trusted here that wants to split a T60/L60 from AmoPure? I can't afford buying the entire package and I need to titrate my way from 2.5 -> 15, so half a 60 pack would be more than enough. There might be some better Black Friday deals as well so this would help hedge for that. I only feel comfortable sending my money to an active member.

Is there anyone trusted here that wants to split a T60/L60 from AmoPure? I can't afford buying the entire package and I need to titrate my way from 2.5 -> 15, so half a 60 pack would be more than enough. There might be some better Black Friday deals as well so this would help hedge for that. I only feel comfortable sending my money to an active member.
Are you sure you "have" to get to 15? A lot of people are having great success on less. I just went up from 2.5 to 3.5 and have almost complete appetite suppression (I have to set reminders to eat) and am losing about 1.5lbs per week with no gym and 2-3lbs with the gym.

One option is to get one T30 kit from QSC.. money-wise you'll come out about same.. (probably within $10)

We can split message me

Are you sure you "have" to get to 15? A lot of people are having great success on less. I just went up from 2.5 to 3.5 and have almost complete appetite suppression (I have to set reminders to eat) and am losing about 1.5lbs per week with no gym and 2-3lbs with the gym.
Yeah that's fair, I guess its just how I am. I love to just buy once and forget it. To have a big stockpile that I know is there. Half a 60 kit would last me more than 7-8 months I believe, and that's a great feeling.

One option is to get one T30 kit from QSC.. money-wise you'll come out about same.. (probably within $10)
I noticed that as well, good eye. Just unsure about how some people talk about QSC.

We can split message me
Ah I'm so sorry. I actually convinced my dad to split with me. He will try to use it to quit smoking and lose some pounds. Hope it works out for you.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back