List of Vendors Pausing Operations (28 October 24')

I think they could if they sold it in the same form as chinese vendors. I know EL has started already shipping Mounjaro in vials in some markets. The cost really comes from the pen manufacturing. Even then they mark up the cost by an exorbitant sum.
In Canada, it came out in vials since the beginning and we still had huge shortages. I think it's hard to keep up because it has to stay cool from the time it's reconstituted up to you

Most of my knowledge regarding this is with regards to pets. But you'd be shocked how many people give their pet 1 syringe full instead of 1 unit. (So many small animals given a 100x dose of clavamox...) Even when you mark the syringe with a line in sharpie and show it to them directly and explicitly.

Half the people on Reddit can't even figure this out using the peptide calculator.

21% of American adults are considered functionally illiterate. 50% read at or below the 8th grade level. I'm not saying that makes them stupid (public education is a hot topic I don't really want to get into) but I'd expect that 50% to struggle with the math involved here, or to follow directions given with the vials.
That's just scary to think how stupid we are

I’m not too worried about access and supply (not at all).

The only thing that might take a beating here, is the end users already limited ability to understand where the product comes from and how safe it is.

I’m not sure what you mean by segmenting? Are you referring to SRYs statement earlier today?

I am asking if someone sells regular peps but also GLP-1s, should they split their business in two to protect the regular pep business from the chaos of the GLP-1s market. Create two separate companies with separate brands.

Your friendly reminder that IQ scores go up with education, meaning that this is a problem with a solution. I'm some sense the brain is a muscle and if it's never properly trained it's not good for much.

Your friendly reminder that IQ scores go up with education, meaning that this is a problem with a solution. I'm some sense the brain is a muscle and if it's never properly trained it's not good for much.
The issue is not people with solutions, but people that don't want to hear them

Back