My way of reconstituting injectable peptide

scarywood75

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just want to preface this by saying this is the way I've developed over the last few weeks, it is not perfect and still risky and may be a bit too much for some of you.

Newbies reading this, you do not need to do all of this, it's overkill, still some of the principles should apply to you, take what you want out of it!

I do not own a degree in anything, so take the below with a grain of salt and always do due diligence before attempting anything.

I'm open to suggestions! You are welcome to correct anything that's factually wrong there and/or tell us how you do it, enjoy 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
Also I want to mention I do this once per month and it takes like 45 mins max, the more I do it the faster I'm getting

You know what? I like it. I would rather a newbie go through the extra effort and over do it from a safety standpoint then just throw some water in there and start jabbing. It's certainly better than any ikea tier instructions I could come up with :ROFLMAO:

Props to you scarywood. I appreciate nice organized information that can help those that are learning :giggle:

You know what? I like it. I would rather a newbie go through the extra effort and over do it from a safety standpoint then just throw some water in there and start jabbing. It's certainly better than any ikea tier instructions I could come up with :ROFLMAO:

Props to you scarywood. I appreciate nice organized information that can help those that are learning :giggle:
Thanks! Really appreciated!

This makes my basement gym/lab look shameful 🤣. I got one of those little stainless steel trays to work on and thought I was a chemist.
Don't say that's I'm sure it's perfectly fine, proof of that is you're still there typing this 😉

I'd question the use of IPA as a sanitizer for your area. There are better products that are strong enough to kill alcohol resistant germs (such as MRSA and mold spores).

Bleach is cheap and available. Some ratio of that with DI water would probably be a more effective cleanser. Or a hospital grade off the shelf spray.

Back