AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

dionysos

Reaction score

Renamed AmoPure.net After Hiatus UPDATED*

Less Polished After Name Change And With Narrower Product Line​

Whatever happened to the dynamic new vendor a month ago didn't kill it.
It sure did diminish it however.
In this iteration the website visuals are not as shiny, and, the product line has been trimmed.

Currently AmoPure offers Semaglutide, Retatrutide and Cagrilintide. Tirzepatide is absent
from Amo's VISIBLE lineup. Magically it appears on an emailed Price List when you request one.
COAs are not visible on the site presently.

Prices are much the same as before - competitive. There is a 30% Off promotion in progress until 31July. Payment can still be made using AliBabaPay and Bank Transfers.

*AmoPure.net now delivers in 6-7 days from order to door matching the original AmoPeptide's performance! Excellent transit times confirmed by multiple forum members with deliveries in the past few days. (Tuesday 30 July 2024)

It remains to be seen if the original extraordinarily fast delivery times will return - temper your expectations until some user reviews appear!

For myself I am quite happily using AmoP Retatrutide while sweating out a Slow-Play Record Attempt by Q** featuring my Group Buy purchase from 28 JUNE☹️

- by Dennis

Last edited:
First of all, that's really funny and you made me laugh. But secondly and more importantly… and forgive me if I'm being stupid… but were you serious?

Honestly I've been looking at that new website since it opened and thinking, why don't I know what L is? 🤔😂
Yeah, what is L?

See, that's all I wanted – a straight answer! 😁💙
A WRONG answer, but straight no doubt.
Not to get personal (well, maybe a little ;) ... but how is it that someone from Texas spells whine with a G like a Brit? ☺️
A decade of living in London has left me altogether confused about spelling and pronunciation.
Let me see should that be an "S" or a "Zed" there?
Is it one 'i" or two in aluminium?
Jagwar or JagUWar?
Skeletal or skel eet al?

Constant uncertainty, you see.

A WRONG answer, but straight no doubt.

A decade of living in London has left me altogether confused about spelling and pronunciation.
Let me see should that be an "S" or a "Zed" there?
Is it one 'i" or two in aluminium?
Jagwar or JagUWar?
Skeletal or skel eet al?

Constant uncertainty, you see.
So, you need to tell us how much stone you’ve lost 😄

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back