Nexaph order in: Tirzepatide and Cagrlintide

LaughingDuck

Reaction score
I decided to jump in, after I read on here with different sellers and adding all the ease of use, selection (at the time, Nexaph is sold out now all the time) and free shipping lead me to give Cain and Nexaph a try.

First of all I paid with crypto to avoid the fee and I'm sitting on eth, so why not. So the payment was canceled, after talking to Cain he got the payment but the Triz I got (10mg) was sold out. But he upgraded to 30mg he had left.

Packaging is well done, I ship a lot on ebay and he did a great job.

Packaging :
My only issue is Cain sent left over Triz 30mg, which is kinda lame to complain about considering he face me 200% more triz. Just kinda feels more shady without the test link I guess.

Overall: Recommended

6 days from ordering and getting the package delivered.

Just paid for T30 too. First time trying it but I’m confident my +8 years working in a lab as a scientist will be put to use 😂 how did your RS do? Same effects as compound for your RS?
Everything is fine, easy and smooth. You will do great.
I think they pulled a fraud on you. According to the label they sent Cagrlintide instead of Cagrilintide.
Cain makes the labels, its just a issue of a typo, the QR code is to a lab test thats correct spelling with 99.7% pure.

I decided to jump in, after I read on here with different sellers and adding all the ease of use, selection (at the time, Nexaph is sold out now all the time) and free shipping lead me to give Cain and Nexaph a try.

First of all I paid with crypto to avoid the fee and I'm sitting on eth, so why not. So the payment was canceled, after talking to Cain he got the payment but the Triz I got (10mg) was sold out. But he upgraded to 30mg he had left.

Packaging is well done, I ship a lot on ebay and he did a great job.

Packaging :
My only issue is Cain sent left over Triz 30mg, which is kinda lame to complain about considering he face me 200% more triz. Just kinda feels more shady without the test link I guess.

Overall: Recommended

6 days from ordering and getting the package delivered.
I would take a 200% overship any day...

Id like to offer a PSA to anyone reading this, please note that there has unquestionably a huge flood of shills on this site. While admin has not been able to confirm spc/nexaph Cain has any alts, they noted many highly suspicious 1 post acounts that jump in to defend the company and also stated Cain now knows how to use a VPN, thus making it impossible to prove if any single user is an alt.

Furthermore, in addition to alt accounts it is not uncommon for companies to offer discounts to users in exchange for good reviews on sites like this one. Some may see this as harmless viral marketing, however it degrades the usability of the site. It's difficult to comprehend just how much more useful this site was before Eli Lilly opened the shill flood gates last month.

I'm sure there are some 1 post users recommending them that are legit, and whether the accounts in this thread are legit or not is impossible to say for sure. But taking a step back and thinking big picture, by my calculations the odds of this company not using fake accounts or shills here are basically zero. There have simply been too many 1 post accounts that know WAY too much history to be random new redditers.

Also, this does not just apply to Nexaph, shills have been confirmed for Amo and qyc, and I have seen shill like behavior of many more vendors here.

Please be skeptical and do your due diligence.

Id like to offer a PSA to anyone reading this, please note that there has unquestionably a huge flood of shills on this site. While admin has not been able to confirm spc/nexaph Cain has any alts, they noted many highly suspicious 1 post acounts that jump in to defend the company and also stated Cain now knows how to use a VPN, thus making it impossible to prove if any single user is an alt.

Furthermore, in addition to alt accounts it is not uncommon for companies to offer discounts to users in exchange for good reviews on sites like this one. Some may see this as harmless viral marketing, however it degrades the usability of the site. It's difficult to comprehend just how much more useful this site was before Eli Lilly opened the shill flood gates last month.

I'm sure there are some 1 post users recommending them that are legit, and whether the accounts in this thread are legit or not is impossible to say for sure. But taking a step back and thinking big picture, by my calculations the odds of this company not using fake accounts or shills here are basically zero. There have simply been too many 1 post accounts that know WAY too much history to be random new redditers.

See this as an example:

Also, this does not just apply to Nexaph, shills have been confirmed for Amo and qyc, and I have seen shill like behavior of many more vendors here.

I get that but I'm not an Alt. I agree that everyone should do they're own research, I almost bit the bullet and ordered from Angel but went with Cain because of the free shipping. If not I'd be showing off Angel's products.

I don't support anyone but better prices.

This is just the shipping and packaging. Took the first shot and will update as time goes on.

I just recently joined. I'm not affiliated with naxaph. I just recently started dabbling in the gray market of research peptides. Nexaph provides a website that makes things easier for me rather than other vendors using email orders. Naxaph provides tracking on your order, order confirmation. Can't say he's the best, as I have not used anyone else, but I have had very good service with Cain and nexaph. I plan to further my research in vendors and I will be actively monitoring this forum now that I have came across it. I have had to do this all on my own without any help from anyone so I'm still learning.

Responding again because my last post toward you was deleted for some reason. Not sure why your ridiculous post is still up after attacking me/calling me out with no basis. Here is my post again so people like you stop making baseless accusations and rumors. Keep in mind this person directly called me out and linked my profile.

"First off, I’m not sure why I was dragged into this conversation or why people are so determined to stir up drama. Just to be clear, I have no affiliation with Nexaph or any of the companies you mentioned. It’s unfortunate that assumptions are made without proof. If you have real concerns, address them directly with facts instead of spreading baseless rumors."

glp deleted post wtf.png

it's probably impossible to implement but it would be great if we could find a way to limit reviews of vendors from new accounts and/or accounts that have less than "x" amount of comments. if folks are gonna shill, at least make em put in the work first by having to blend in with the community.

I have also noticed a lot of new accounts making as many as 15 to 30 comments in a few days sometimes digging up really old threads to make them look even more legit when they start shilling.

it's probably impossible to implement but it would be great if we could find a way to limit reviews of vendors from new accounts and/or accounts that have less than "x" amount of comments. if folks are gonna shill, at least make em put in the work first by having to blend in with the community.
The only way to do that would be to open up the source section and restrict who can post there.

Notice how all negative feedback about Nexaph is unsubstantiated accusations on how the posters are shills and not about the product or the service itself.

Also find it weird how Nexaph threads always gets locked but people can post QSC/GYC/SRY reviews all day without issues. Whose bottom line is Nexaph hurting?

Back