Nexaph order in: Tirzepatide and Cagrlintide

LaughingDuck

Registered
Reaction score
I decided to jump in, after I read on here with different sellers and adding all the ease of use, selection (at the time, Nexaph is sold out now all the time) and free shipping lead me to give Cain and Nexaph a try.

First of all I paid with crypto to avoid the fee and I'm sitting on eth, so why not. So the payment was canceled, after talking to Cain he got the payment but the Triz I got (10mg) was sold out. But he upgraded to 30mg he had left.

Packaging is well done, I ship a lot on ebay and he did a great job.

Packaging :
My only issue is Cain sent left over Triz 30mg, which is kinda lame to complain about considering he face me 200% more triz. Just kinda feels more shady without the test link I guess.

Overall: Recommended

6 days from ordering and getting the package delivered.

Just paid for T30 too. First time trying it but I’m confident my +8 years working in a lab as a scientist will be put to use 😂 how did your RS do? Same effects as compound for your RS?

I think they pulled a fraud on you. According to the label they sent Cagrlintide instead of Cagrilintide.

Just paid for T30 too. First time trying it but I’m confident my +8 years working in a lab as a scientist will be put to use 😂 how did your RS do? Same effects as compound for your RS?
Everything is fine, easy and smooth. You will do great.
I think they pulled a fraud on you. According to the label they sent Cagrlintide instead of Cagrilintide.
Cain makes the labels, its just a issue of a typo, the QR code is to a lab test thats correct spelling with 99.7% pure.

I've only ever ordered from Cain. I've received orders in as little as 24hrs. Usually 48 hrs if placed before 3 pm. My RS's are all doing well on different batches of tirzepatide

Back