Oxytocin CHIME IN

Nikki nik

Registered
Reaction score
I decided to grab QSC oxytocin 95 purity. I've been hearing mixed talks of its useless if it's not 98 and up. I can confirm it worked really great for me. I am a great responder to Peps. Here's what I did....8mg oxytocin to 2ml BAC to 1mg dosing. Kind of did my own thing far as reconstitute and dosing. The very first time I tried Oxytocin was in the evening before bed. Immediately after taking the dose I noticed hot facial flushing 😫 to be expected. Next I had some light contractions 🤣 if you know what it's originally for then you know. Following after I had to use the potty which is what I read it would do. Then boom I crashed out cool. I didn't know exactly what to expect. The second time which was two days ago same thing as before except I took it during the day this time because I wanted to see if it hit different. Crashed out. Nice deep nap. Woke up around 5pm wide the hell awake until around 2am finally because I had set my alarm for 4am. Those 2 hours were the best sleep. I woke up at 4....no drowsiness feeling full of life/happy. I drove all day at work for 10 hours and I was energetic.... happy....not tired...not one yawn....very talkative... very alert. I'm writing to maybe get feedback on others experience with oxytocin and experience with under 98 purity. CHIME IN PLEASE!!!!

I may need to give this one a try. I know my fatigue is definitely impacted by my mood, but I often wonder how much because most things that are supposed to give me energy simply don't. My sleep is crap and that doesn't help either. No more uterus so I don't have to worry about contractions/cramping down there 😂 I may snag a vial or a kit when I'm back from camping this weekend 🤔

I may need to give this one a try. I know my fatigue is definitely impacted by my mood, but I often wonder how much because most things that are supposed to give me energy simply don't. My sleep is crap and that doesn't help either. No more uterus so I don't have to worry about contractions/cramping down there 😂 I may snag a vial or a kit when I'm back from camping this weekend 🤔
Lol as I don't have a uterus just everything else. Just lil weird movement there. Someone was searching and I offered one just for feedback in return. No cost. No biggie. She stated she noticed nothing. Also stated someone told her to reconstitute with 8ml 🤦🏽‍♀️

My fatigue is impacted by my mood also. I will use right before bed next time. I've never went to work off 2 hours of sleep and didn't want to throat punch someone 😭

Lol as I don't have a uterus just everything else. Just lil weird movement there. Someone was searching and I offered one just for feedback in return. No cost. No biggie. She stated she noticed nothing. Also stated someone told her to reconstitute with 8ml 🤦🏽‍♀️
They took everything for me. Ovaries and cervix gone too. (Good riddance lol)

And 8ML????! Sheesh.

It's the next thing I wanna try, most likely the only thing I'd use recreationally (given the effects I've seen, I plan on maybe replacing alcohol during family gatherings with it)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241015-181456_Photos.png
    Screenshot_20241015-181456_Photos.png
    466.6 KB · Views: 10
Back