Peptide Concealment?

Gerry

Reaction score
Is anyone else keeping their peptide use under wraps? I keep my one reconstituted bottle hidden in the fridge's water filter cover. I've only done single vials domestic so far, but I've got an Amo 10-pack coming. I wish I had read more before buying from them. Sharps have their own spot that is out of sight and mind.

Explaining gray market peptides to loved ones is not a bridge I intend on crossing soon, so I keep it pretty quiet.

How do you handle it? Do you have any tips for staying discreet or funny stories about explaining it? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,
Gerry

Is anyone else keeping their peptide use under wraps? I keep my one reconstituted bottle hidden in the fridge's water filter cover. I've only done single vials domestic so far, but I've got an Amo 10-pack coming. I wish I had read more before buying from them. Sharps have their own spot that is out of sight and mind.

Explaining gray market peptides to loved ones is not a bridge I intend on crossing soon, so I keep it pretty quiet.

How do you handle it? Do you have any tips for staying discreet or funny stories about explaining it? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,
Gerry
Not my Tirz use, bet I definitely don't tell people about my addiction to Dermorphin! JK I don't tell people anything. Been burned too many times in the past from people I "trusted."

Not my Tirz use, bet I definitely don't tell people about my addiction to Dermorphin! JK I don't tell people anything. Been burned too many times in the past from people I "trusted."
"Dermorphin is a hepta-peptide first isolated from the skin of South American frogs... The peptide is a natural opioid ..." South American, derived from frogs, and natural. Would probably go over better than "bootleg ozempic".

"Dermorphin is a hepta-peptide first isolated from the skin of South American frogs... The peptide is a natural opioid ..." South American, derived from frogs, and natural. Would probably go over better than "bootleg ozempic".
I imagine it provides some level euphoria.

Cheers,
Gerry
I was on MJ for a bit, then was in the CS study for 18 months. My peeps know I was on "the shot" so that's what I still go with. No details. And nobody has asked me anything further. I'm totally fine with them thinking I pay $650 per month for the name brand stuff.

Last edited:
Back