Peptide Concealment?

I live alone. My sister is coming to visit for Thanksgiving. I'm trying to figure out how to hide some of my stuff. I really do not want to take the ones in the freezer out of the freezer. Not sure how to hide it really. She will definitely be asking questions if she ever saw a real needle. She thinks I'm just on regular Zepbound.

I find it silly how many people has to "handle" explaining their health choices to others.

This is not meant as criticism towards you, it's exasperation of the mentality of our society...

People have a harder time making people accept their, in my opinion HEALTHY choice of taking a glp-1.

Than I have with completely open with my steroid ABUSE, because I'm unhappy with how I look in the mirror, and no one seems to have an issue with it.

Clown world

I think it is more than just about health choices. Before I started overseas peptides last year and read about it, I thought people were insane and that I would never do something that crazy and dangerous. I was convinced that people would be accidentally shooting themselves up with fentanyl and be dying all over the place.

I think fully explaining that you are injecting unmarked vials of stuff you got from china through an insulin needle is cause for concern for most people who are unfamiliar with this whole world. It doesn't help that you can't really freely talk about it on a lot of social media without being shut down either. If my sister just saw a vial and a needle, she and probably assume it was some type of hard drug.

Even though I thought it was crazy I am still so glad I discovered this last year. I'm way healthier than in early 2023. It is like the opposite of doing hard drugs because you are injecting to make yourself healthier.

I live alone. My sister is coming to visit for Thanksgiving. I'm trying to figure out how to hide some of my stuff. I really do not want to take the ones in the freezer out of the freezer. Not sure how to hide it really. She will definitely be asking questions if she ever saw a real needle. She thinks I'm just on regular Zepbound.
Put them in the bottom of a box of frozen food. Out of sight, out of mind.

my friends and family know I'm doing the compound from a US pharmacy, but when I mentioned "gray" to a few ...they said DO NOT do that ....so they don't know ...a friend's husband is a drug manufacturer. At some point, I may tell him I have the powder in my freezer.

Back