Peptide Testing With A Local University

Reaction score
Anyone here work with their local university for their testing needs? I am not sure how much it will cost but they appear to have a very reasonable hourly rate and from what I understand pharmaceuticals like acetaminophen and ibuprofen take about 15 minutes to analyze. If I can make it work it seems like it would be a very good option based on price and proximity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018-212853.png
    Screenshot_20241018-212853.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 23
Anyone here work with their local university for their testing needs? I am not sure how much it will cost but they appear to have a very reasonable hourly rate and from what I understand pharmaceuticals like acetaminophen and ibuprofen take about 15 minutes to analyze. If I can make it work it seems like it would be a very good option based on price and proximity.
I would steer clear from anything with government ties that your name will be attached to.

@Revo39564, I just saw your post in another thread. Can you tell me how you established this relationship and what they needed from you to make it work?

I pay a college to test the amino acid sequence and the total mg of tirzepatide…. $108… I don’t care about it being 99 percent … that would be a more expensive test anyway.

@Revo39564, I just saw your post in another thread. Can you tell me how you established this relationship and what they needed from you to make it work?
I am a Nurse practitioner . I contacted the university proteomics department for amino acid sequencing of compounded tirz …. He had never done that … I gave him tirz molecular weight, AA sequence and we discussed how to proceed … my boss let me use our clinic to setup an institutional account with the university. They can do the hplc testing for 300 $ but I am content with AA sequencing for $108… being an NP I am able to order medical supplies easily.. it is helpful …. I have used Janoshik and peptide test too. I double tested a bath with Janoshik and the university to. Similar mg results

I am a Nurse practitioner . I contacted the university proteomics department for amino acid sequencing of compounded tirz …. He had never done that … I gave him tirz molecular weight, AA sequence and we discussed how to proceed … my boss let me use our clinic to setup an institutional account with the university. They can do the hplc testing for 300 $ but I am content with AA sequencing for $108… being an NP I am able to order medical supplies easily.. it is helpful …. I have used Janoshik and peptide test too. I double tested a bath with Janoshik and the university to. Similar mg results

Seems like you are much more connected than the average person. That route might not work for me 🤔.

Thanks for the quick reply!

On a related note @Revo39564 , I recall you posting about a diy sterility test you did awhile ago. Is that something you think anyone could do, or do you have access to special equipment or connections through your medical background. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

On a related note @Revo39564 , I recall you posting about a diy sterility test you did awhile ago. Is that something you think anyone could do, or do you have access to special equipment or connections through your medical background. Any info is appreciated, thanks.
Yes anyone could do it….. bought agar paste off of amazon…. Bought Tupperware tray to put the agar plates into and used a seed mat to and bbq thermometer to make the plates 95-99 degrees. Was a little to hot so I put a porcelain plate on the seed mat and the Tupperware on top of it….. easy to do a swab a plate …I learned to do it in my microbiology classes but YouTube is great … but I used sterile water with no preservative to reconstitute the peptide…… I have a microscope around to teach my kids

Awesome, anytime we can shed some light on what we are injecting without spending hundreds is a win in my book.

Did you have to use an entire vial for thi
Awesome, anytime we can shed some light on what we are injecting without spending hundreds is a win in my book.

Did you have to use an entire vial for this?
No I used a small amount left over from a shot I think 0.2 ml … diluted the vial with 1 ml of sterile water. Nothing ever grew……. Once I did a nasal swab and it grew out fungi .. a bit scary

Thanks again revo. I don't want to hijack this thread any further, but if you have some time, this might warrant its own thread. With all the recent sterility fails, I would think alot of people would be interested in this.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duggy
Back