Public results - AmoPure 30mg and 60mg T

Cndmk

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

It was a long road, but we finally have results we can share with you all. I think this is the largest group sample test ever (someone fact check me if I'm wrong), but I
think it was a great effort by all and I'm really happy to share these with everyone.

FYI, I can't upload the whole docs, so I'm going to post all the pages of the reports, sorry about the gigantic pics.

I'm not initially including the other 15 pages on each report of the spectra, it's not that I'm not willing to share, it's that it's just spectra and based on these purity's, not very exciting as they are mostly the same. If people want those pages posted, I'll figure it out, but it will be a PITA.

Please feel free to ask questions and whatever else, I will try to answer to the best of my ability. As a note, we had literally 100% participation and follow-through. We should do a dang psychological study on this group as to how that's possible...

FYI: I WILL ADD STERILITY ONCE IT IS DONE IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS, Peptide-Test just released this component. We have 3 vials of 30mg and 2 vials of 60mg being sterile tested.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 224547.png
Screenshot 2024-09-10 224603.png
Screenshot 2024-09-10 224345.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-10 224326.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-10 224326.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
yea we talked about it in discord, I expected +/- 10% overall, and we got a tighter dosage than that, so I'm pretty happy (I'll note that the first 3 vials in 60mg were mine, so I got under, YOU MONSTER AMO!). I'm sure it's just luck of the draw, and here are the averages/std dev.

Absolutely stellar purities though, like only 1 or 2 with below 99%

• T60 Results:
    • Sample Mass: Average of 59.13 mg with a standard deviation of 2.23 mg.
    • Compound Purity: Average of 99.56% with a standard deviation of 0.24%.
  • T30 Results:
    • Sample Mass: Average of 30.32 mg with a standard deviation of 0.71 mg.
    • Compound Purity: Average of 99.73% with a standard deviation of 0.07%.

Hey all!

It was a long road, but we finally have results we can share with you all. I think this is the largest group sample test ever (someone fact check me if I'm wrong), but I
think it was a great effort by all and I'm really happy to share these with everyone.
Wish I could like this post 100 times. It's great to see 12 vials tested from one order at once. It's a lot of great info for variances and levels of purity. Props to everyone who contributed to this.

Wish I could like this post 100 times. It's great to see 12 vials tested from one order at once. It's a lot of great info for variances and levels of purity. Props to everyone who contributed to this.
technically 29 vials by my count, not sure if you saw we had seperate tests on 30mg and 60mg

yea we talked about it in discord, I expected +/- 10% overall, and we got a tighter dosage than that, so I'm pretty happy (I'll note that the first 3 vials in 60mg were mine, so I got under, YOU MONSTER AMO!). I'm sure it's just luck of the draw, and here are the averages/std dev.

Absolutely stellar purities though, like only 1 or 2 with below 99%

• T60 Results:
    • Sample Mass: Average of 59.13 mg with a standard deviation of 2.23 mg.
    • Compound Purity: Average of 99.56% with a standard deviation of 0.24%.
  • T30 Results:
    • Sample Mass: Average of 30.32 mg with a standard deviation of 0.71 mg.
    • Compound Purity: Average of 99.73% with a standard deviation of 0.07%.
And if I understand how to read which is which 30mg vial, only 3 vials, including one of mine, were slightly underfilled. Great results on purity, and you're right, someone could do a psychology research project on how a group of strangers actually did this and followed through! Thank you again @Cndmk and thanks to all my fellow testers!

Good job! Thanks everyone for participating and sharing the results!
the results could be better (for T60), but its OK

Thank you cndmk and pep tests! Appreciate everything you guys have done to get this testing done for us

Thank you everyone for your sacrifice. This is very comforting. We were hesitant to start research due to the reports of stinging. Although there still may be stinging we will proceed and report back any adverse reactions.
There will be sterility results coming from 2 vials of each here in a few days as well, so stay tuned.

edit: correction there will be 3 vials of 30 and 2 of 60

Last edited:
Good job! Thanks everyone for participating and sharing the results!
the results could be better (for T60), but its OK
T60 looking a tad underfilled but still overall pretty close to that 60mg mark. I'm sitting on a kit of T30 from the Labor Day sale right now so feeling good about these results and my purchase

Thank you everyone for your sacrifice. This is very comforting. We were hesitant to start research due to the reports of stinging. Although there still may be stinging we will proceed and report back any adverse reactions.
Regarding this batch of T30 and stinging (my lot was represented by vial 9), I tested last week. I reconstituted with Hospira BAC. Pretested the BAC pH and it was 6.5-7.0 pH. T30 dissolved quickly and completely in 30 minutes with no agitation. Vial was vacuum sealed. Completely clear solution. pH of the solution was still neutral. Zero pain or burning injecting 2.5mg. 2nd dose will be tomorrow, I’ll update if any change.

Regarding this batch of T30 and stinging (my lot was represented by vial 9), I tested last week. I reconstituted with Hospira BAC. Pretested the BAC pH and it was 6.5-7.0 pH. T30 dissolved quickly and completely in 30 minutes with no agitation. Vial was vacuum sealed. Completely clear solution. pH of the solution was still neutral. Zero pain or burning injecting 2.5mg. 2nd dose will be tomorrow, I’ll update if any change.
I also have T30, received end of August, and thankfully no pain or stinging at all. That combined with these results make me very pleased with Amo.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back