QSC price changes.

China is 13 hours ahead, they may be sleeping…?
Yes definitely but I did get an email response a few minutes ago. Said that the gb just ended and this payment will be looked into. Asked for the receipt again which I sent and they said be patient. So I will see if I get another response hopefully with good news on my payment

I am so frustrated right now. QSC keeps telling me that they don’t have my payment. I have sent them the Wise confirmations and it has been 4 days since I paid. I had a similar issue in April with Tracy and wasn’t sure if I wanted to do business with them again but everyone else seems to have no issues so I tried again. I’m again looking at issues. I’m out $400 and very frustrated. Hoping someone can offer help or better contact with Tracy. 😤😢
Don’t you have a tracking number to send them?

Question for QSC’s current promotion which ends at 10 pm today. I am thinking of ordering but there are no COA’s or cap colors linked to the current promotion. Do you have that info?

Question for QSC’s current promotion which ends at 10 pm today. I am thinking of ordering but there are no COA’s or cap colors linked to the current promotion. Do you have that info?
I think these are peptides that have been in stock for a little while. So my understanding is that you go to their current price lists and click on the item name. A COA should pull up for most, if not all. Again, this is my understanding I’m just not positive.

I think these are peptides that have been in stock for a little while. So my understanding is that you go to their current price lists and click on the item name. A COA should pull up for most, if not all. Again, this is my understanding I’m just not positive.
Okay, I hope that is correct.

COAs are on their discord BUT there is a note that states that some orders may be filled from 2 batches and the COAs shown may not match the product received.

Anyone did this last T40 "weight loss" promo that just ended and got a tracking number yet? I only got a follow up email requesting confirmation of mailing address.. no tracking number yet.. payment was done right away Monday morning (domestic wire, so no delays in transfer)

Anyone did this last T40 "weight loss" promo that just ended and got a tracking number yet? I only got a follow up email requesting confirmation of mailing address.. no tracking number yet.. payment was done right away Monday morning (domestic wire, so no delays in transfer)
Just jumping to say, in case this is your first time purchasing with them: I cannot encourage you enough to *not* stress about this. They are famous (infamous lol) for lagging with providing tracking numbers. There are countless anecdotes about not getting tracking numbers until the day of package delivery. Delivery is not fast, either. And the customer service communication is… bare bones. It all sounds like terrible news until you balance it with the great news that -- in the vast majority of cases-- the package *does* arrive, the product *is* good, and the price paid was lower than most. (Plus, they do make good when things go bad.) and PS, this is not a paid endorsement lol – I've purchased from them less often than from other vendors ... but they are on my own personal "good vendor" list.

Thanks for the kind words... yes first purchase and I gotta say I am not stressing over it.. when it comes it comes.. there's plenty in reserves to last a while LOL was just curious.. and yeah I am more concerned about getting "good" product than the speed at which it arrives.

Thanks for the kind words... yes first purchase and I gotta say I am not stressing over it.. when it comes it comes.. there's plenty in reserves to last a while LOL was just curious.. and yeah I am more concerned about getting "good" product than the speed at which it arrives.
Thank you for replying! I was hoping that was the case :) Here's to plenty in reserves 🥂

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back