QSC price changes.

I've been about ready to pull the trigger on this latest GB from QSC, but then I keep hesitating. Someone told me yesterday that she'd lost a lot of money ordering through them, but that she'd heard they "were trying to get their act together lately," whatever that means. Anyone know?

I've been about ready to pull the trigger on this latest GB from QSC, but then I keep hesitating. Someone told me yesterday that she'd lost a lot of money ordering through them, but that she'd heard they "were trying to get their act together lately," whatever that means. Anyone know?
It means buy at your own risk. All of these places have issues. You are better protected through a group buy, but not necessarily so much through a vendor led group buy.. as we are seeing with GYC.

I just bought 2 kits of Sema10 from GYC on my own. I was shown a test and told that's what I'd get, only to get product from a new untested batch. So I would not recommend using Annie/GYC.

Last edited:
I purchased the Tirz 15mg GB #17 2 kit minimum. Paid via BTC via WhatsApp. Will update when I receive tracking and product and experience.

Group buy n°18: Tirzepatide 50mg

Pricing & Minimum Order Quantity:
Pricing : $400/kit.
MOQ : 1 kit, orange tops
1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total/kit. Overfilled 51.85mg/vial.
Testing: https://janoshik.com/tests/46748-Tirzepatide_50_mg_5U3P11EBVXUF

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/46748-Tirzepatide_50_mg_5U3P11EBVXUF

Test Report #46748.png

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : 1 kit

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International & domestic, US first buyers will get it domestic, 3-5 days delivery, few hundreds kits available in USA, once sold out, it's sent from China.

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: Overfilled, Guaranteed pure, not contamination.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Friday 16th august, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or peptides to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of tirz 50mg, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).

Join our telegram for good deals: https://t.me/+Oc6JnsZbIHIzZmY5

Ordering from QSC takes patience. Many are happy with products once received.

Yep. So far they’re just staying on telegram/matrix
That's what I was wondering also...
It had been a week since I had been on QSC Discord.
I downloaded Element for Matrix and sent a private msg to QSC asking for the link/info for it earlier today...waiting for them to get back to me.
If anyone else has it that would work also...This is all new...first time trying to use Matrix.

I downloaded Element for Matrix and sent a private msg to QSC asking for the link/info for it earlier today...waiting for them to get back to me.
If anyone else has it that would work also...This is all new...first time trying to use Matrix.
I gotta learn how to use ANOTHER messaging platform? Ugh /cries

Do we know if the new discord is up yet...?

I should've gotten the other messaging platforms but didn't...

Try using the web app Cinny. It has a very similar layout and organization of 'rooms' to Discord. I personally like it better than Element or Fluffy Chat and find it much easier to navigate.

I gotta learn how to use ANOTHER messaging platform? Ugh /cries
I know, I'm with you on that! I mentioned to PepOhio in a post above to try using the web app Cinny. It has a similar layout to Discord. If you found Discord easy to use, you will most likely not have any difficulties figuring out Cinny. Hope that helps!

Am I missing something? QSC's latest price list has a (USA Warehouse) 10 x 15mg kit of Reta for $390 and a 10 x 20mg kit of Reta for $590? Comparable purity. I asked Tracy if the 20mg kit price was a mistake and they just resent the price list...?

15mg kit = $390/15mg = $26/mg/kit, $20mg kit =$590/20mg = $29.50/mg/kit. Why would the price go up for higher mg kits? Am I missing something?

Pulled the trigger on ordering a GB T-50 kit from QSC and am paying using Wise ACH...

Received the information from Tracy and am trying to figure out the right info to enter in some of the fields like checking or savings.

Has anyone used this and could give me some pointers without mentioning any of the real information...

I will admit I am a little afraid to hit the confirm button and have my money disappear...lol

Pulled the trigger on ordering a GB T-50 kit from QSC and am paying using Wise ACH...

Received the information from Tracy and am trying to figure out the right info to enter in some of the fields like checking or savings.

Has anyone used this and could give me some pointers without mentioning any of the real information...

I will admit I am a little afraid to hit the confirm button and have my money disappear...lol
Savings

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back