QSC price changes.

If it's just about pricing, remember that we've done Tirz 10x50mg, at $400/kit, us domestic, free shipping in the previous Group buy of tirz. Until now still no one could meet this price.
Tested, and retested by customers: https://janoshik.com/tests/45639-Tirzepatide_50_mg_GB_white_tops_TRC5334QJ1YG
When we want to beat pricing of everyone, we can, easy, it's just not fun, nor logical to keep the comparison with freshly new vendors and unknown ones, with no testing, who come and go as fast as they come. And it's what makes the Group Buys fun and interesting, it's that you want for the good opportunity, because QSC always provides the best ones, we have tirz 50mg coming soon, check the schedule:
View attachment 915View attachment 916
That was an amazing deal, my first solo purchase and so happy I didn’t miss it 😀

I thought about ordering again, but I still haven’t received my QSC group buy that I ordered 6/22. I feel like that’s a long time.. I’m gonna have to order something else in the meantime.

I thought about ordering again, but I still haven’t received my QSC group buy that I ordered 6/22. I feel like that’s a long time.. I’m gonna have to order something else in the meantime.
Assuming it's an order from China it may have been in the batch that got seized or returned and may have required re-shipping via the new line. Have you been in contact with them at all?

If you're not getting any answers from the assistants you can always email Tracy directly at tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn for help.

Assuming it's an order from China it may have been in the batch that got seized or returned and may have required re-shipping via the new line. Have you been in contact with them at all?

If you're not getting any answers from the assistants you can always email Tracy directly at tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn for help.
Didn’t they post that the eighth which is tomorrow they are doing a buy on 50 mg? I just don’t want to miss it. I’ve been waiting.

I have been in contact w Irene.. who has been very responsive. I think you’re right- that must’ve been what happened. I actually received the package this evening! It just has a different tracking number than I was provided. Can anyone verify cap colors of the GB for Tirz 50mg in June?

I placed order via WhatsApp with QSC for their latest special yesterday. Paid by bitcoin and sent hashtag.. no confirmation. Makes me nervous. lol is this normal?

I have been in contact w Irene.. who has been very responsive. I think you’re right- that must’ve been what happened. I actually received the package this evening! It just has a different tracking number than I was provided. Can anyone verify cap colors of the GB for Tirz 50mg in June?
Nevermind… just found the original feed for the GB 50 mg Tirz on June 21! White tops.. all good :):) Just wanted to verify. Next time I’ll note the cap colors.

Attachments

• IMG_5984.jpeg
    IMG_5984.jpeg
    745.3 KB · Views: 44
Didn’t they post that the eighth which is tomorrow they are doing a buy on 50 mg? I just don’t want to miss it. I’ve been waiting.
They posted an updated list and the 50mg GB looks like it's now August 19th.

I placed order via WhatsApp with QSC for their latest special yesterday. Paid by bitcoin and sent hashtag.. no confirmation. Makes me nervous. lol is this normal?
Don’t forget there is a time difference. I would give them 1-2 days. They are probably getting slammed with the group buy orders.

They don't confirm payment. You should get a tracking number in a couple of days.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back