QSC price changes.

I hit checking also. I figured I had a 50-50 shot. I sent them the Wise link and received an email back to confirm my order and address, so I'm assuming all is well.
When did you send your payment? Mine was sent Monday but no request to confirm address yet.

Uh oh. I marked checking account. Hope there isn’t a problem with my payment. Wise seems to take days to finish the processing.
My guess is that it will be fine. I asked the same question awhile back on the server and one of the members gave me the info.

When did you send your payment? Mine was sent Monday but no request to confirm address yet.
I sent payment yesterday. Make sure you go to the transfer in Wise and download the pdf receipt. I ordered via email, received the bank transfer details, sent my payment and then sent the pdf and the tracking link back to Q via email yesterday afternoon. This morning there was an email confirming my order. From other people on the server I’ve been told not to expect tracking. You can request tracking after 7 days but often you’ll receive your order b4 you receive tracking.

I sent payment yesterday. Make sure you go to the transfer in Wise and download the pdf receipt. I ordered via email, received the bank transfer details, sent my payment and then sent the pdf and the tracking link back to Q via email yesterday afternoon. This morning there was an email confirming my order. From other people on the server I’ve been told not to expect tracking. You can request tracking after 7 days but often you’ll receive your order b4 you receive tracking.
Thank you.

Thanks Everyone. ‼️
QSC Tracy also confirmed Savings when he got back with me on WhatsApp.
Looks like payment went through fine and I was able to give them the tracking link...now just will practice patience and meditation while I wait. :)

If nothing else this "hobby" will keep my mind young while I keep learning new things over the last 6 months...Rx Zepbound to Compounding(Never got any because Primary Care Doctor won't write Rx for them) to Domestic Research to China Research...
All while wading through Reddit...Finding a couple great forums ;)
Followed up with WhatsApp, Discord, Matrix (including Element and Cinny), Telegram, CashApp, Wise...Time to study up on printing vial labels now
Can't Hardly wait to see what I can pick up through the end of the year!😋

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone. ‼️
Looks like payment went through fine and I was able to give them the tracking link...now just will practice patience and meditation while I wait. :)

If nothing else this "hobby" will keep my mind young while I keep learning new things over the last 6 months...Rx Zepbound to Compounding(Never got any because Primary Care Doctor won't write Rx for them) to Domestic Research to China Research...
Followed up with WhatsApp, Discord, Matrix (including Element and Cinny), Telegram, CashApp, Wise...Time to study up on printing vial labels now
I think this is the best of many not great options. I'm thankful I found this forum at least.

Thanks Everyone. ‼️

Did Tracy say that they received it or did you see it went through on Wise?? Wise is showing mine went through but Tracy says they haven’t received it??

Did Tracy say that they received it or did you see it went through on Wise?? Wise is showing mine went through but Tracy says they haven’t received it??
I sent Tracy the Wise Tracking Link...The Tracking link says they should have received it. Under that line it reminds them that "It can take up to 2 business days for your bank to process and credit your money to your account"
I have read repeatedly that the only additional information I will receive from QSC would be a tracking number when they ship the product....soooo I am taking the attitude that their bank will eventually show it in their account and after the sale ends on Friday they will get busy shipping product and sometime middle to late next week I will get a tracking number. I believe I also read somewhere if you haven't gotten one in 7 days you can inquire... So I am sitting here practicing quiet meditation...and if I haven't heard anything by around next Friday I will ask Tracy for an update.
I could be wrong but as long as Wise is showing it moved through the system everything will be fine...
MeditatingMonkey6.jpg

I sent Tracy the Wise Tracking Link...The Tracking link says they should have received it. Under that line it reminds them that "It can take up to 2 business days for your bank to process and credit your money to your account"
I have read repeatedly that the only additional information I will receive from QSC would be a tracking number when they ship the product....soooo I am taking the attitude that their bank will eventually show it in their account and after the sale ends on Friday they will get busy shipping product and sometime middle to late next week I will get a tracking number. I believe I also read somewhere if you haven't gotten one in 7 days you can inquire... So I am sitting here practicing quiet meditation...and if I haven't heard anything by around next Friday I will ask Tracy for an update.
I could be wrong but as long as Wise is showing it moved through the system everything will be fine...
View attachment 1284
Thank you that it was I’m hoping. I had an issue earlier this year with the money transfer and I’m hoping not to have a repeat of that. 🤞🙏🏻

View attachment 1284

I would strongly recommend downloading the pdf from Wise (I believe it’s in the three dots upper right of app screen). I sent the tracking link and the PDF and received the address confirmation email the next morning. Folks on the server have told me that it’s best to send both.

I
I would strongly recommend downloading the pdf from Wise (I believe it’s in the three dots upper right of app screen). I sent the tracking link and the PDF and received the address confirmation email the next morning. Folks on the server have told me that it’s best to send both.
I did send both. I even sent via both WhatsApp and email. Yesterday they answered on WhatsApp after I sent the info that they DID NOT receive any money yet. Hence why I’m concerned.

I

I did send both. I even sent via both WhatsApp and email. Yesterday they answered on WhatsApp after I sent the info that they DID NOT receive any money yet. Hence why I’m concerned.
Other people have suggested that you pick one communication method (WhatsApp or email) and stick with that one. There are different assistants that work on each so if you send requests to both it gets very complicated. I stick with email only.

Other people have suggested that you pick one communication method (WhatsApp or email) and stick with that one. There are different assistants that work on each so if you send requests to both it gets very complicated. I stick with email only.
I am so frustrated right now. QSC keeps telling me that they don’t have my payment. I have sent them the Wise confirmations and it has been 4 days since I paid. I had a similar issue in April with Tracy and wasn’t sure if I wanted to do business with them again but everyone else seems to have no issues so I tried again. I’m again looking at issues. I’m out $400 and very frustrated. Hoping someone can offer help or better contact with Tracy. 😤😢

I am so frustrated right now. QSC keeps telling me that they don’t have my payment. I have sent them the Wise confirmations and it has been 4 days since I paid. I had a similar issue in April with Tracy and wasn’t sure if I wanted to do business with them again but everyone else seems to have no issues so I tried again. I’m again looking at issues. I’m out $400 and very frustrated. Hoping someone can offer help or better contact with Tracy. 😤😢
Sorry, following this really closely…..

send email with all details and wise tracker to : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back