QSC price changes.

If it's just about pricing, remember that we've done Tirz 10x50mg, at $400/kit, us domestic, free shipping in the previous Group buy of tirz. Until now still no one could meet this price.
Tested, and retested by customers: https://janoshik.com/tests/45639-Tirzepatide_50_mg_GB_white_tops_TRC5334QJ1YG
When we want to beat pricing of everyone, we can, easy, it's just not fun, nor logical to keep the comparison with freshly new vendors and unknown ones, with no testing, who come and go as fast as they come. And it's what makes the Group Buys fun and interesting, it's that you want for the good opportunity, because QSC always provides the best ones, we have tirz 50mg coming soon, check the schedule:
View attachment 915View attachment 916
What is the pricing for the Aug 29 buy?

They are famous (infamous lol) for lagging with providing tracking numbers.
I can attest to this which goes in hand with being patient. I paid for an order Aug 7th, requested tracking number on the 16th, was told they were running slow and to be patient, package arrived today. Never got a tracking number.

I got in on GB n°18 Tirz50. Ordered on 8/13, paid through Wise, just got my delivery today. Orange caps. I asked about a tracking number last night and they sent one this morning, but I could see it on the USPS informed delivery before today. Not too shabby!

I got in on GB n°18 Tirz50. Ordered on 8/13, paid through Wise, just got my delivery today. Orange caps. I asked about a tracking number last night and they sent one this morning, but I could see it on the USPS informed delivery before today. Not too shabby!
Wow. I wish I could say this. I’m still trying to find out if they will confirm my Wise payment from 8/13. Very frustrating for sure. ☹️😤😟

Actually EXCELLENT! My last Qingdao Sigma purchase took 32 days to be delivered, no tracking, the loss of my bank transfer for two-three weeks... I could go on :)
I think things are getting better 🤷‍♂️

Truthfully I know that they're getting better.
And Qingdao Sigma's prices are getting better as well - specifically Retatrutide my GLP-1 of choice is significantly lower.

Just jumping to say, in case this is your first time purchasing with them: I cannot encourage you enough to *not* stress about this. They are famous (infamous lol) for lagging with providing tracking numbers. There are countless anecdotes about not getting tracking numbers until the day of package delivery. Delivery is not fast, either. And the customer service communication is… bare bones. It all sounds like terrible news until you balance it with the great news that -- in the vast majority of cases-- the package *does* arrive, the product *is* good, and the price paid was lower than most. (Plus, they do make good when things go bad.) and PS, this is not a paid endorsement lol – I've purchased from them less often than from other vendors ... but they are on my own personal "good vendor" list.
I would mostly agree; the product is usually good, with only occasional exceptions…like the batch of Reta they sent out earlier this summer.

Don't miss today's promo :

;)

Informed Delivery is informing me that there's something coming from ZDA Express (it already departed some regional facility in CA heading our way)... I believe this is the shipment from QSC.. and if so, this was very prompt.. (payment on Monday and they shipped Wednesday)... falls under "boom boom ciao" for sure :)

Informed Delivery is informing me that there's something coming from ZDA Express (it already departed some regional facility in CA heading our way)... I believe this is the shipment from QSC.. and if so, this was very prompt.. (payment on Monday and they shipped Wednesday)... falls under "boom boom ciao" for sure :)
Yes, that’s what mine was under, too.

Just jumping to say, in case this is your first time purchasing with them: I cannot encourage you enough to *not* stress about this. They are famous (infamous lol) for lagging with providing tracking numbers. There are countless anecdotes about not getting tracking numbers until the day of package delivery. Delivery is not fast, either. And the customer service communication is… bare bones. It all sounds like terrible news until you balance it with the great news that -- in the vast majority of cases-- the package *does* arrive, the product *is* good, and the price paid was lower than most. (Plus, they do make good when things go bad.) and PS, this is not a paid endorsement lol – I've purchased from them less often than from other vendors ... but they are on my own personal "good vendor" list.
I agree with all you have said. My latest purchase during the promotion which ended on the 22nd was my 5th and while I have been anxious about them all, each has worked out.

YT tracking -- yuntrack.com but other sites that do global tracking should track those as well.

I will report that my order was delivered today.. that was quick (faster than Amazon LOL). This is T40 from the "weight loss" promo and they were orange caps (if of interest to anyone). Timeline was:

Order: Sunday 8/18
Payment: Monday 8/19
Shipped: Wednesday 8/21 from CA
Delivered: Friday 8/23 (east coast)

YT tracking -- yuntrack.com but other sites that do global tracking should track those as well.

I will report that my order was delivered today.. that was quick (faster than Amazon LOL). This is T40 from the "weight loss" promo and they were orange caps (if of interest to anyone). Timeline was:

Order: Sunday 8/18
Payment: Monday 8/19
Shipped: Wednesday 8/21 from CA
Delivered: Friday 8/23 (east coast)
Is payment any better? Any chance for alibaba payment. I don't like bank transfer

They apparently no longer take AliPay or other payment methods.. only crypto or wire... I was fine w/ domestic wire.. (it does not cost me anything)

I asked for tracking info but no response. I paid 10 days ago. Hopefully I’ll hear soon.
Do you have USPS Informed Delivery? I didn’t get tracking for a previous buy and that’s how I found out I had a package coming.

Back