QSC price changes.

Can someone please explain how group buy works? I can see that there are some links sent (that doesn’t work when i click on it :)), so besides that i can’t figure it out.
Or i can just send email with order, and payment when QSC is announcing some sale?
Thank you!
Just follow the instructions provided by the vendors coordinating their "GB" (actually its more promo really).

After some reading here and some time you will have a pretty good idea.

It's about offering certain products during certain time periods with given MOQ.

EDIT: try the "search" function on this forum, many people before you asked exactly the same question, so you should be able to find a lot of info, if unsure you can always contact the rep who coordinates that specific GB

I recently bought from one of their group buys. I sent an email using their "form" stating that I wanted to buy x amount of kits from the group buy. They sent me a payment link for my requested payment option (crypto in my case). Then I sent proof of payment. They had me verify my shipping info, and about a week later I checked in and got a tracking number. I recieved my order after a few weeks. Supposedly a test will be organized soon where QSC will pay for a certain number of random vials to be shipped to Jano for testing. I guess they have been having problems getting people to volunteer a vial though.
Thank you! Just to clarify what means “checked in” in this case? :) you send them an email to ask for your order or something else?
Also for testing vials, aren’t they already tested? I saw them posting results in some previous posts in this thread…
Thanks again!

Just follow the instructions provided by the vendors coordinating their "GB" (actually its more promo really).

After some reading here and some time you will have a pretty good idea.

It's about offering certain products during certain time periods with given MOQ.

EDIT: try the "search" function on this forum, many people before you asked exactly the same question, so you should be able to find a lot of info, if unsure you can always contact the rep who coordinates that specific GB
Many thanks!
Is some GB happening now? 😊

Many thanks!
Is some GB happening now? 😊
try to look at this section:

many vendors posting there their "GB" offers, by just reading you will get idea how is it all working, for example you can read promo from ASC as Tuk explain how to join this GB with all details, basically you just contact the rep with chosen products and payment. Its very simple, don't worry.

Thank you! Just to clarify what means “checked in” in this case? :) you send them an email to ask for your order or something else?
Also for testing vials, aren’t they already tested? I saw them posting results in some previous posts in this thread…
Thanks again!
I sent them an email asking if they needed anything else from me. Irene responded with a tracking number. That was about nine days after I submitted proof of payment.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back