QSC Retatrutide

Status
Not open for further replies.
@steve789385
The COA 97% purity means this is NOT "Pharmaceutical Grade"
as generally defined by the US Pharmacopeia (USP) or FDA.

The term is used to define not only the substance itself
but also the manufacturing process.

Complicating matters further, the term is applied
by the FDA only to Approved Drugs which excludes most peptides.

In my NON-MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL opinion
you should not buy this, certainly don't inject it,
and QSC should not be offering this for sale.
I'm so glad that I decided to stick with my underdosed 99% pure amo reta over that overdosed 96% and 97% purity from qsc. Bullet dodged

I just check their updated price list which now includes link to test for Sema 5mg, which wasn't previously included there, purity on average some 98.7% is little bit disappointing, but amount above 6mg is very good, some 20% overfill!
I think anything >98% is still OK, especially when overfill so much, but 94-96% for other products - its already really low, QSC should do something about it very fast ...

I would be interested if your heart rate goes up. If you wear a watch that tracks your heart rate you may notice an increase.
Yes, my resting heart rate increased when I titrated up to 8mg a week in March (reta 8mg is current dose). However, I started testosterone replacement therapy (trt) in December and my HR also increased, but seemed to drop back down a bit before titrating up on Reta 8mg.
My HR was mid to low 50 bpm before TRT, high 50s to 60 before starting 8mg Tirz in March, and now mid to high 60s. Based on that information, I would say Reta probably resulted a higher resting HR. My trt dosage has not changed.

I just check their updated price list which now includes link to test for Sema 5mg, which wasn't previously included there, purity on average some 98.7% is little bit disappointing, but amount above 6mg is very good, some 20% overfill!
I think anything >98% is still OK, especially when overfill so much, but 94-96% for other products - its already really low, QSC should do something about it very fast ...
Sure 98% is good but at this point if their other stuff is between 94%-97% why even risk it. From what I've read this company gas had many shots. As I've said before I'll stick to Amos underdosing knowing it's 99%

@urSinsn2me @milos @peteyb786 @Broken Chef

Just posted this in the Public Square and requested that Zippity Pin It.
Perhaps you should repost your messages there, or, continue your convo on that Warning thread?
I'll be updating the Original Post as I learn more from you and others about it.
Thanks, Dennis

@steve789385
The COA 97% purity means this is NOT "Pharmaceutical Grade"
as generally defined by the US Pharmacopeia (USP) or FDA.

The term is used to define not only the substance itself
but also the manufacturing process.

Complicating matters further, the term is applied
by the FDA only to Approved Drugs which excludes most peptides.

In my NON-MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL opinion
you should not buy this, certainly don't inject it,
and QSC should not be offering this for sale.
Eli Lilly research pen was tested at 95% 😃😃. 95% is apparently clinical trial grade

Eli Lilly research pen was tested at 95% 😃😃. 95% is apparently clinical trial grade
@Deeubee
• I'm not in a clinical trial.
• I did not agree to accept higher risk to further medical knowledge.
• It is clearly within Quingdao Sigma Chemical's ability to achieve the highest pharma standards.

I will not accept a Purity level less than "pharmaceutical grade" for peptides that my wife and I use
I communicate with hundreds of new and prospective peptide users every month, and,
it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that they accept a low grade of drug.

I recommend that NO ONE ACCEPT LESS THAN 99% "pharmaceutical grade" products.

@Deeubee
• It is clearly within Quingdao Sigma Chemical's ability to achieve the highest pharma standards.

I will not accept a Purity level less than "pharmaceutical grade" for peptides that my wife and I use
I communicate with hundreds of new and prospective peptide users every month, and,
it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that they accept a low grade of drug.

@Deubee Please pimp and troll elsewhere.
You are using adolescent wit to degrade adult discussion of a serious subject.
That's not welcomed here.

Regarding the discussion of purity figures on the qsc reta batches, @Qingdao Sigma recently shared that their peptide chef didn’t account for pH of some peptide batches which was causing premature degradation. My assumption is that that is responsible for the lower-than-typical purity in those tests, so would hold off on buying until they brew another batch. I like Qsc but their habit of selling through bad batches means it might be a moment to pause any orders whilst they unload all the stuff the new guy cooked in q2.

Regarding the discussion of purity figures on the qsc reta batches, @Qingdao Sigma recently shared that their peptide chef didn’t account for pH of some peptide batches which was causing premature degradation. My assumption is that that is responsible for the lower-than-typical purity in those tests, so would hold off on buying until they brew another batch. I like Qsc but their habit of selling through bad batches means it might be a moment to pause any orders whilst they unload all the stuff the new guy cooked in q2.
I agree that "pausing any orders" while they sell off carelessly cooked batches is
good advice @exploitedworkerbee
Whether or not lower Purity is actually dangerous is above my pay grade.
HOWEVER, it does certainly indicate a lack of due care.
Quingdao Sigma Chemical should not be rewarded for that!

I agree that "pausing any orders" while they sell off carelessly cooked batches is
good advice @exploitedworkerbee
Whether or not lower Purity is actually dangerous is above my pay grade.
HOWEVER, it does certainly indicate a lack of due care.
Quingdao Sigma Chemical should not be rewarded for that!
Yeah I don’t think it’s dangerous. As I see it the issue is that, because of the nature of this problem, it’s unclear at this time how much additional degradation will occur between now and when you’re ready to use the peptides, so you don’t know what you’re buying.

@Deeubee

I recommend that NO ONE ACCEPT LESS THAN 99% "pharmaceutical grade" producta goo
a good explanation. I would just add, my personal threshold is more to 98% (same as peppys), yes, we are looking for >99% but if >98% I would not trash out the product, just be cautious post-administration - look for adverse reactions, because the remaining 2% can be anything...

Yeah I don’t think it’s dangerous. As I see it the issue is that, because of the nature of this problem, it’s unclear at this time how much additional degradation will occur between now and when you’re ready to use the peptides, so you don’t know what you’re buying.
you see, the issue in pharmaceutical/medical field is, it cant depend on "I don't think it's dangerous", this field is evidence-based and we are talking about our health

@Deeubee

1722390371702.png

Neither trolling nor anything.
There is no unified mark. I as just stating fact. An Eli Lilly Reta sample was tested and it was 95% surely they wouldn't be testing therapeutic doses with bunk?

Am I saying we should accept 96? nope. But your standards do not reflect industry reality (at least from a unified perspective.

View attachment 982

Neither trolling nor anything. But your 99% is Just you.
its just definition of ASC grade, nothing more, and ASC grade is not the highest one, that one is USP, so if something is only ASC its telling you you can (maybe) use it but its a lower grade compared to USP
but if you want to use peptides with 95% go ahead, just you should do some reading around, when some people report injection side reactions when using (most probably) not so pure products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back