QSC SERVER MEMBERS - ACCOUNT LIMITED!!

Broken Chef

Reaction score
I didn't think this was a thing. I knew there was a reason I didn't like QSC!

IMG_20240904_192328065.jpg

I just noticed the same thing happened to me! Restricted until tomorrow... at least it's only one day. I guess I won't be joining if they bother to remake it. I also left the Test Server, just to be safe.

..annoying.

I just noticed the same thing happened to me! Restricted until tomorrow... at least it's only one day. I guess I won't be joining if they bother to remake it. I also left the Test Server, just to be safe.

..annoying.
the violation stays on your account for a year. I left all my pep servers to be safe

Now that I think about it a bit - If they were planning to check the other servers that the members are in, I imagine they already collected the data of the people they limited.

I've been on discord for 6 years. Never had a violation before.

the violation stays on your account for a year. I left all my pep servers to be safe
OMG - you're right! Mine says it affects it for two years...does that mean it's like a demerit, or a point on your license, and if they accumulate, you're Perma banned? It seems to say that limits to servers/dms etc. will be restored tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-04 7.37.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 7.37.06 PM.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 55
OMG - you're right! Mine says it affects it for two years...does that mean it's like a demerit, or a point on your license, and if they accumulate, you're Perma banned? It seems to say that limits to servers/dms etc. will be restored tomorrow.
Join with a new email address…?

Did anyone participate in their current T30 GB?
I just got the discord notification. Should I leave my other pep servers? I didn't know this was a thing (I'm new to discord)

my bad mine is 2 years as well. I've never had a violation but it probably works in that if you get 1-2 more in those 2 years your account is donezo

I got 2 years too

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back