QSC

If you haven't read up on Telegram, the founder agreed to clean up the app as a condition of his release from jail. I kind of thought it had more to do with kiddie p0rn than peptides, though.

If you haven't read up on Telegram, the founder agreed to clean up the app as a condition of his release from jail. I kind of thought it had more to do with kiddie p0rn than peptides, though.
He completely cooperated with the police to save his bacon. Cant say I blame him though. That was a witch hunt.

I personally like the little telegram/peptide.chat community. There are a couple of immature people but overall people are very helpful, share experiences, lots of little collabs on labels and storage

It has to do with access and control, not specific subjects

Well.... that telegram was 80% steroid purchasing / usage chat, 15% showing-off steroid homebrewing, 4.99999% roid raging, and 0.00001% peptide discussion that didn't involve Peptide pens or 3d printing.

He completely cooperated with the police to save his bacon. Cant say I blame him though. That was a witch hunt.
Odd that these problems only started after a "retired" LEO joined our midst, huh AndyPanda? 🤨 🕵️‍♂️

(/s obviously)

I’ve had plenty of peptide discussions there not sure what you’re taking about.

I’ve had plenty of peptide discussions there not sure what you’re taking about.
The AAS channel alone had more than half a million messages (and that was just one steroid channel out of them all), GLP1 had ~4k (it had 3.3k on Sept 28th)

To put it into perspective, "labels and accessories" had more posts than the GLP1 channel.

The AAS channel alone had more than half a million messages (and that was just one steroid channel out of them all), GLP1 had ~4k (it had 3.3k on Sept 28th)

To put it into perspective, "labels and accessories" had more posts than the GLP1 channel.
The entirety of the QSC Telegram was an AAS channel. It didn't matter which channel you were on, it was nothing but constant chest thumping, tren, spamming physique pics, and belittling people. So toxic it was actually kind of amusing.

The entirety of the QSC Telegram was an AAS channel. It didn't matter which channel you were on, it was nothing but constant chest thumping, tren, spamming physique pics, and belittling people. So toxic it was actually kind of amusing.
Lol yeah. My favorite part of the week was that one "trainer" roid raging late at night, having arguments with himself.

Hope he's doing alright.

Lol yeah. My favorite part of the week was that one "trainer" roid raging late at night, having arguments with himself.

Hope he's doing alright.
Sounds more like mtren than tren 😅

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewM
Back