Recommendations for launching my own clinic

Thank you all for the information! It's honestly so interesting the trust everyone has in overseas product and how for a lot of people it comes down to finding the cheapest product versus the most trusted product... especially when it comes to injecting yourself with something. I mean I used peptide science products just based on everyone else says its good but how far will that word of mouth chain go 😂
You're dealing with survivor bias here. The majority of people who hang out here have come to just accept the risk. Otherwise why would we be hanging out here.

Thank you all for the information! It's honestly so interesting the trust everyone has in overseas product and how for a lot of people it comes down to finding the cheapest product versus the most trusted product... especially when it comes to injecting yourself with something. I mean I used peptide science products just based on everyone else says its good but how far will that word of mouth chain go 😂
You might be mistaking trust for hope. When the alternative is pharma prices, you go with what you can afford. I can’t speak for everyone but I personally am clear-eyed about the fact that there is plenty of risk involved in ugl peptides, it’s not like I trust the vendors to keep me safe from that risk. I’m just willing to accept the risk because the alternative — no meds — is worse than the risk in my evaluation (just as @zpped stated)

You're dealing with survivor bias here. The majority of people who hang out here have come to just accept the risk. Otherwise why would we be hanging out here.
Well I mean it's a graph right one access has safety and one axis has price and the goal is obviously to find the most affordable products while still sitting at the top percentile of safety. But to some extent the products that are made in safer, cleaner, environments will have higher operating costs and will have to charge more for their products... hence why I'm paying $90-100 for my peptides.

You might be mistaking trust for hope. When the alternative is pharma prices, you go with what you can afford. I can’t speak for everyone but I personally am clear-eyed about the fact that there is plenty of risk involved in ugl peptides, it’s not like I trust the vendors to keep me safe from that risk. I’m just willing to accept the risk because the alternative — no meds — is worse than the risk in my evaluation (just as @zpped stated)
Yeah now this is super understandable I'm just trying to find where that threshold of if people are spending $200 for research product knowing it's top quality can you still get research clients who you're trying to help, or are they just going to keep going to China product that is much cheaper.

Well I mean it's a graph right one access has safety and one axis has price and the goal is obviously to find the most affordable products while still sitting at the top percentile of safety. But to some extent the products that are made in safer, cleaner, environments will have higher operating costs and will have to charge more for their products... hence why I'm paying $90-100 for my peptides.
You’re looking at this very myopically. There are a lot of dimensions to the risks we are taking.

In my mind the axes aren’t safety and price, it’s reliability and price. I don’t think a cheap vendor’s vials are full of pathogens and the pricey ones are full of pure peptides. What you get from paying more is the belief that the vial contains the stated peptide in the stated quantity, and that if there is an issue with shipping or whatever that they’ll make it right.

Also one of the more popular vendors might tell you to “eat dog shit alone” if you complain about customer service issues — paying a little more gets you a service agent who will apologize and call you dear before they refuse to reship a lost package. Paying a lot more actually gets you a company that will do the reship with a smile.

You’re looking at this very myopically. There are a lot of dimensions to the risks we are taking.

In my mind the axes aren’t safety and price, it’s reliability and price. I don’t think a cheap vendor’s vials are full of pathogens and the pricey ones are full of pure peptides. What you get from paying more is the belief that the vial contains the stated peptide in the stated quantity, and that if there is an issue with shipping or whatever that they’ll make it right.

Also one of the more popular vendors might tell you to “eat dog shit alone” if you complain about customer service issues — paying a little more gets you a service agent who will apologize and call you dear before they refuse to reship a lost package. Paying a lot more actually gets you a company that will do the reship with a smile.
Ahhhh gotcha- this is great input thanks for taking the time to have the conversation.

As a medical professional, it would be refreshing to see data or studies linked to peptides or dosage routines. A lot of clinics are doing things based on just nothing or bro science and it seems odd.
What, bro science isn't real? :)

As someone who does drugs for a living (cancer drug research), I second this. Show me the data.....not bro science, not something in some obscure throw away pop culture magazine, but real clinical data....

I'd happily give you $100 a month if you convinced your stuff was actually safer. But like I said, I don't have any idea how you'd do that without you being under the purview of a trusted 3rd party.

What, bro science isn't real? :)

As someone who does drugs for a living (cancer drug research), I second this. Show me the data.....not bro science, not something in some obscure throw away pop culture magazine, but real clinical data....
I was chatting with an MD who won't work with any peptides because there isn't enough clinical data. It's interesting though because there's SO much anecdotal evidence and base line stuff for GLPs. But let me see what I can pull together.

I'd happily give you $100 a month if you convinced your stuff was actually safer. But like I said, I don't have any idea how you'd do that without you being under the purview of a trusted 3rd party.
That's my COST for one of the products through the FDA registered GMP licensed lab we're working with in the states. So unless I wanted to be out of business before I started, it would be more than $100.

That's my COST for one of the products through the FDA registered GMP licensed lab we're working with in the states. So unless I wanted to be out of business before I started, it would be more than $100.
Hate to break it to you but you’re not really in the right place. Sounds to me like you need to be targeting the Facebook folks who are about to lose their compounding pharmacy access. It’ll be tough for you to pry our wallets open when we have been paying $1/mg for effective, tested tirzepatide. You need to go after the people to whom your prices sound like a bargain because they’re anchored on pharma prices.

I am going to back out of this convo. It was fun and games when I thought I could encourage you to just run an ethical place but now it’s feeling more like youre trying to figure out how to charge the highest price you can, which I’m less inclined to support.

the tests don't prove its safe. but if you don't have federal agencies overseeing your operation, i don't think you can really prove it either. That's why you'll have to put in the work to convince people yours is safer.

I don't buy "effect", amino chains are amino chains. I can easily test that there is an equal amount of any peptide in one vendors vial as anothers. The premium you'll earn is in convincing us there isn't anything else in the vial.
This.This.

Well at $200 a month, you're in competition with the compounding pharmacies. And they have supply chain regulations and some amount of oversight.

The thing is…iho you are talking about a tiny slice of people. Valhalla Vitality, for one, has fancy compounding and fancy-fancy. There are about 5 really nice Peptide Companies which already take pride in serving the group of folks you are looking to serve. Lastly, having medical professionals involved can be either comforting or useful for some people, but that is the FB folks. The basic bent of people who do what many of us do….not impressed by institutions……whatever you do, find the right group. Good Luck! have Fun! Research, RESEARCH! And more.

It's not necessarily about finding the cheapest product. Many people can't afford $300 -$1000+ per month. I source from China because I can't afford it otherwise. This is something I think big pharma doesn't understand. They seem to think everyone will run to them if they can eliminate the competition. But the fact remains, MOST people simply can't afford $1000+/month. Many can't even afford $300/month... I know I can't.

There are a whole variety of ways to get direct China peptides, some are safer and more trustworthy than others. You can run to cheap pop up vendors who don't test or you can use tried and true vendors who only supply to an elite group, have a great track record, and do extensive testing. I've seen decent improvements by vendors in the short time I've been here. Hopefully they keep improving.

And, as others said, the clientele is diverse.. there are those who would have no problem injecting something they bought from a stranger in a dark alley, all the way up to those who are skeptical of name brand peptides from Big pharma.

Well at $200 a month, you're in competition with the compounding pharmacies. And they have supply chain regulations and some amount of oversight.
Yes but they also can't provide you with BPC-157, Tesamorelin, Ipamorelin, TB4, Semax, list goes on and on.

It's not necessarily about finding the cheapest product. Many people can't afford $300 -$1000+ per month. I source from China because I can't afford it otherwise. This is something I think big pharma doesn't understand. They seem to think everyone will run to them if they can eliminate the competition. But the fact remains, MOST people simply can't afford $1000+/month. Many can't even afford $300/month... I know I can't.

There are a whole variety of ways to get direct China peptides, some are safer and more trustworthy than others. You can run to cheap pop up vendors who don't test or you can use tried and true vendors who only supply to an elite group, have a great track record, and do extensive testing. I've seen decent improvements by vendors in the short time I've been here. Hopefully they keep improving.

And, as others said, the clientele is diverse.. there are those who would have no problem injecting something they bought from a stranger in a dark alley, all the way up to those who are skeptical of name brand peptides from Big pharma.
I hear ya man! Thanks for the input!

The thing is…iho you are talking about a tiny slice of people. Valhalla Vitality, for one, has fancy compounding and fancy-fancy. There are about 5 really nice Peptide Companies which already take pride in serving the group of folks you are looking to serve. Lastly, having medical professionals involved can be either comforting or useful for some people, but that is the FB folks. The basic bent of people who do what many of us do….not impressed by institutions……whatever you do, find the right group. Good Luck! have Fun! Research, RESEARCH! And more.
Thanks for the feedback!

Hate to break it to you but you’re not really in the right place. Sounds to me like you need to be targeting the Facebook folks who are about to lose their compounding pharmacy access. It’ll be tough for you to pry our wallets open when we have been paying $1/mg for effective, tested tirzepatide. You need to go after the people to whom your prices sound like a bargain because they’re anchored on pharma prices.

I am going to back out of this convo. It was fun and games when I thought I could encourage you to just run an ethical place but now it’s feeling more like youre trying to figure out how to charge the highest price you can, which I’m less inclined to support.
I enjoy having conversations with all sorts of different people. I'm not selling you anything, just chatting about the peptide space and what the community who uses them wants/needs... and that community obviously includes yourself.

Thank you for participating in the conversation and I hope you understand my goal is to find a way to provide the safest highest quality peptides to people who want them. If I could give them away for free I would but sadly that wouldn't work. Again, thanks for participating- means a lot.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back