Recommendations for launching my own clinic

I won’t buy domestic peptides because
1. They’re too expensive.
2. a lot of them are just buying Chinese peptides and labeling them after testing.

If you are advertising FDA/GMP level peptides, you are adding very little value in my opinion. The peps I use are already tested by a third party lab, and I don’t see the appeal of additional “safety” when it ends up costing 10x as much as my mystery powder.

Plus, I guarantee you that you will hear about bad peps…. see: AmoPure tirz. Not that it was a “bad batch” but there was much talk about ISRs and other reactions. My point being that the quality reassurances don’t really mean a lot in this space because problems will bubble to the top. At 99% purity, $1/mg tirz feels the same as $10/mg tirz. It’s really that simple.
As @exploitedworkerbee mentioned, you appear to be angling at the folks getting booted from brand name or compound pharmacies. If you can’t compete with Chinese vendor prices, you only really have one market to sell to.

That said, I don’t see an angle on marking up domestically produced research peptides. Especially when costs are 10-20x what they can be obtained for overseas.

Why not buy and bottle overseas bulk peptides in a foreign manufacturer that meets standards you can determine are equivalent to a us manufacturer? Don’t tell me we have some unique ability, most pharma is produced overseas.

With cost on par with everyone else, you maybe can create a niche. Question is: how does everyone else pivot? Not just the compounders, but also the prescribers - who are signing up million of ppl at $1-200/mo for scripting? And does this become generic? Does the fed gov just buy the patents (which it should).

I won’t buy domestic peptides because
1. They’re too expensive.
2. a lot of them are just buying Chinese peptides and labeling them after testing.

If you are advertising FDA/GMP level peptides, you are adding very little value in my opinion. The peps I use are already tested by a third party lab, and I don’t see the appeal of additional “safety” when it ends up costing 10x as much as my mystery powder.

Plus, I guarantee you that you will hear about bad peps…. see: AmoPure tirz. Not that it was a “bad batch” but there was much talk about ISRs and other reactions. My point being that the quality reassurances don’t really mean a lot in this space because problems will bubble to the top. $1/mg tirz feels the same as $10/mg tirz. It’s really that simple.
As @exploitedworkerbee mentioned, you appear to be angling at the folks getting booted from brand name or compound pharmacies. If you can’t compete with Chinese vendor prices, you only really have one market to sell to.
Thanks man! This is exactly the feedback I'm looking for so I appreciate you and everyone else adding in. Super interesting to see how this is all going to roll out.

That said, I don’t see an angle on marking up domestically produced research peptides. Especially when costs are 10-20x what they can be obtained for overseas.

Why not buy and bottle overseas bulk peptides in a foreign manufacturer that meets standards you can determine are equivalent to a us manufacturer? Don’t tell me we have some unique ability, most pharma is produced overseas.

With cost on par with everyone else, you maybe can create a niche. Question is: how does everyone else pivot? Not just the compounders, but also the prescribers - who are signing up million of ppl at $1-200/mo for scripting? And does this become generic? Does the fed gov just buy the patents (which it should).
Truthfully, a big % of the market, the one's willing to pay high prices, for whatever reason, want to know its compounded here in the states. Part of that may be due to all the bad actors in the space shipping shit quality stuff over from china, but they think there's a large difference. Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

But what I want to due is provide Pharma grade quality on peptides that people can't get through Pharma anymore. Now if we can find a compounder overseas that has same level as an FDA approved drug manufacturer, GMP cert, etc.. great the peptides would be the same. HOWEVER... the people buying them at this ticket want to KNOW they're FDA/GMP as it gives them more trust.

If I may ask, how long have you been in the peptide space?
I co-own a clinic that does IV's, IM shots, etc and then I own another business that deals with just peptide medical supplies.

The company is called Peptide Pack. We sell kits of all the remaining supplies needed from people like yourself buying research peptides- (insulin syringes, Bac water, reconstitution syringe, alc wipes) as a one stop shop so people don't have to order all the supplies from either different suppliers or what not. Say what you want about the peptides, but people are using bad Bac Water with incorrect PH levels and that can cause some of the stinging and side effects in itself so we source everything through big medical suppliers here in the states and assemble the kits ourselves. Super super excited about this because it makes it so simple for people trying to get into the space!

Curious/would love feedback on this product as well.

Attachments

• pixelcut-export-8.jpeg
    pixelcut-export-8.jpeg
    666.3 KB · Views: 28
  • pixelcut-export-7.jpeg
    pixelcut-export-7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • pixelcut-export-4.jpeg
    pixelcut-export-4.jpeg
    927.8 KB · Views: 32
  • pixelcut-export-5.jpeg
    pixelcut-export-5.jpeg
    987.1 KB · Views: 31
  • pixelcut-export-3.jpeg
    pixelcut-export-3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
And of course it all depends on some semblance of legality.

i don’t know how that’s addressed.

Can research peptides be shipped domestically? Where are the loopholes?

How do the compounders respond? Can they ship research chemicals? Can they add b12 or other things to take advantage of other loopholes?

And of course it all depends on some semblance of legality.

i don’t know how that’s addressed.

Can research peptides be shipped domestically? Where are the loopholes?

How do the compounders respond? Can they ship research chemicals? Can they add b12 or other things to take advantage of other loopholes?
Feel free to DM me- would love to chat about some of this stuff off thread! But yes, some compounders can add other ingredients for it to be a "unique" blend.

Truthfully, a big % of the market, the one's willing to pay high prices, for whatever reason, want to know its compounded here in the states. Part of that may be due to all the bad actors in the space shipping shit quality stuff over from china, but they think there's a large difference. Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

But what I want to due is provide Pharma grade quality on peptides that people can't get through Pharma anymore. Now if we can find a compounder overseas that has same level as an FDA approved drug manufacturer, GMP cert, etc.. great the peptides would be the same. HOWEVER... the people buying them at this ticket want to KNOW they're FDA/GMP as it gives them more trust.
Save the money, buy direct overseas from acclaimed manufacturers, and spend a portion of the saved money on building your brand. That’s more valuable than saying “blah blah, American made” when neither are official, legit or even legal.

Save the money, buy direct overseas from acclaimed manufacturers, and spend a portion of the saved money on building your brand. That’s more valuable than saying “blah blah, American made” when neither are official, legit or even legal.
That's not really the goal though... It isn't about saying it's FDA/GMP etc etc... it's about KNOWING I'm supplying Pharma grade product whereas overseas it's less controlled. They may show you the testing, that there's x amount of product with x amount of purity, but there can be other shit in there or the vial may not be air tight or whatever the case is.

Maybe this model doesn't work... but I guess that's why I'm here having this conversation.

Providing the accessories like syringes and bac water really undercuts the “research only” disclaimer when you start selling peptides.
My birds-eye view of things is that it seems like you have already made up your mind about what you are going to do and how people are going to react positively. I think you are mistaken. Unfortunately, I think this will ultimately fail due to financial insolvency, very heavy competition from Chinese UGLs, or eventual legal pressure from the US/whatever state you're in.
I suggest hanging out in the grey market for a month or so if you want real opposition research.

That's not really the goal though... It isn't about saying it's FDA/GMP etc etc... it's about KNOWING I'm supplying Pharma grade product whereas overseas it's less controlled. They may show you the testing, that there's x amount of product with x amount of purity, but there can be other shit in there or the vial may not be air tight or whatever the case is.

Maybe this model doesn't work... but I guess that's why I'm here having this conversation.
I think you may be surprised by the level of sophistication these foreign manufacturers have.

And the level of quality you can obtain, especially if buying bulk directly from them without any of these unpredictable middlemen / bottlers/ resellers.

Certainly on par with anything here, I would imagine. Of course I base that off exactly zero actual knowledge so don’t quote me. 🤦‍♂️😂

I like the packaging idea, done right.

Yes it’s should probably be completely separate from any company that sells any kind of regulated peptides.

It’s simply a curated box of goodies, saving many ppl the chore and money of buying bulk packs of bac water, needles wipes etc.

Sell em through Amazon, hopefully sell millions.

Providing the accessories like syringes and bac water really undercuts the “research only” disclaimer when you start selling peptides.
My birds-eye view of things is that it seems like you have already made up your mind about what you are going to do and how people are going to react positively. I think you are mistaken. Unfortunately, I think this will ultimately fail due to financial insolvency, very heavy competition from Chinese UGLs, or eventual legal pressure from the US/whatever state you're in.
I suggest hanging out in the grey market for a month or so if you want real opposition research.
The medical supplies- peptide pack, is a different company. Completely separated.

Let's hope for my sake you're wrong about this hahah but let's see what happens! And yeah that's the plan. Big thanks to you and everyone else for having these conversations!

The medical supplies- peptide pack, is a different company. Completely separated.
The rest of my point remains. If you’re competing against the gray peptide market with higher prices, you’re going to lose. There is no market for what you’re trying to do. It’s basically the worst of both worlds. Too expensive and also very few people care about the extra “safety” because to be frank, you can’t even point to what that means.

The rest of my point remains. If you’re competing against the gray peptide market with higher prices, you’re going to lose. There is no market for what you’re trying to do. It’s basically the worst of both worlds. Too expensive and also very few people care about the extra “safety” because to be frank, you can’t even point to what that means.
What that means is again, the product was compounded in an FDA Drug Manufacturing approved lab following GMP certifications and most of the research products people are buying have NO clue where they're getting it from, what else could be in it, etc. In any market, there's always going to be the % that will pay more for a product they perceive to be safer whether it is or not. I totally understand that isn't you... but it doesn't mean it may not be someone else.

What that means is again, the product was compounded in an FDA Drug Manufacturing approved lab following GMP certifications and most of the research products people are buying have NO clue where they're getting it from, what else could be in it, etc. In any market, there's always going to be the % that will pay more for a product they perceive to be safer whether it is or not. I totally understand that isn't you... but it doesn't mean it may not be someone else.
and that percentage is on facebook, not on gray market peptide forums. I appreciate the honesty in “they will pay more for a product they perceive to be safer whether it is or not”, as you’ve laid out your entire business plan in one sentence.
Good luck.

and that percentage is on facebook, not on gray market peptide forums. I appreciate the honesty in “they will pay more for a product they perceive to be safer whether it is or not”, as you’ve laid out your entire business plan in one sentence.
Good luck.
Yes, someone will pay more for a product they perceive to be safer, and in this case, it is. Versus there are tons of companies out there relabeling unreliable products and charging the same price... and their clients think it must be higher quality due to the ticket, and it isn't.

As vocalized prior, thanks again for taking the time to have this conversation- there's always room to learn and people who want more access to peptides have a similar goal whether they're on Facebook or on a forum. Apologies if I somehow upset you!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back