Reconstituted Amopure 30mg Tirz…no stinging, no ISR, effective results

I have found the consistency of the pucks in Amo Pure to consistently be identical to other lypholized powders. Are you repeating hearsay or providing first hand evidence of what you are saying?
I have product from Arctic (RIP), Skye, Transforma, Eros, Nexha, QSC, SRY and Amopure. Amo's looks different than all of them and I have T,S & C from them... delicate broken pucks (porous, not solid) no biggie, stuff works. They even tell you their product is produced differently, No mannitol. Mine shipped from China via Hialeah FL. (I'm in GA)

Here's a picture from Amopure of what to expect:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The guy who does testing/COAs on the products and tested 30+ vials in August said it. He has a discord. They can tell from the tests (can tell during the purity test based on what it looks like vs. Others)

There's a group currently working on getting a counterion test done.
“the guy”…sounds very official.
Well…as I said previously…the lypholized powder in Amopure, in my RSs experience, is identical to any they have come across be it Pharma Grade Peptides, Peptide Science Peptides or even Amino Amigos. So
I’m basing my statements on actual hands on observation. Not what “the guy” said on discord.

“the guy”…sounds very official.
Well…as I said previously…the lypholized powder in Amopure, in my RSs experience, is identical to any they have come across be it Pharma Grade Peptides, Peptide Science Peptides or even Amino Amigos. So
I’m basing my statements on actual hands on observation. Not what “the guy” said on discord.

I have found the consistency of the pucks in Amo Pure to consistently be identical to other lypholized powders. Are you repeating hearsay or providing first hand evidence of what you are saying?
I wouldn't call it hearsay, but if you're asking if I myself observed a difference in texture, then no. I've never purchased Amo and if I did, it wouldn't occur to me to open a lyophilized vial and play with the powder.

The guy who owns/runs PeptideTest.com has a discord. Sorry that I don't know his real name. On that discord, he posted a screen shot of a short conversation between himself and someone from the lab where the peptides are tested where the lab tech mentioned how the consistency is different in the Amo vials. I went and found it after this conversation last time and the exact adjectives he used were "fluffy" and "sticky".

Nothing good or bad was otherwise said about the company. Just an objective observation regarding texture/consistency.

I myself am not saying anything good or bad about Amo. Just sharing some information I came across on a different platform. It wasn't meant to influence anyone's opinion. Feel free to ignore it.

I have product from Artic (RIP), Skye, Transforma, Eros, Nexha, QSC, SRS and Amopure. Amo's looks different than all of them and I have T,S & C from them... delicate broken pucks (porous, not solid) no biggie, stuff works. They even tell you their product is produced differently, No mannitol. Mine shipped from China via Hialeah FL. (I'm in GA)

Here's a picture from Amopure of what to expect:
Their R is like that too btw.

Back