Reconstituted Amopure 30mg Tirz…no stinging, no ISR, effective results

“the guy”…sounds very official.
Well…as I said previously…the lypholized powder in Amopure, in my RSs experience, is identical to any they have come across be it Pharma Grade Peptides, Peptide Science Peptides or even Amino Amigos. So
I’m basing my statements on actual hands on observation. Not what “the guy” said on discord.
That is great that it works for you; other users have different experiences that are also valid. My pucks look good but I have not reconstituted them yet. No one is saying it's a bad product; there is just a curiosity about why they seem to be getting a rep for their ISRs.

They have told @MingHenry that are now using mannitol...we don't know what they were using before. But the vendors also say a lot of things to move product which is why we test. ;)
I get that somewhat. I've seen lots of Amopure tested on purity and sterility, none on mystery ingredient (if that's even feasible). I was commenting on the pucks appearance and efficacy.

Last edited:
I want to add back into the conversation.

I contacted amopure about my ISR and they offered either a refund if I return the product or a replacement if I destroy it.

Customer service was very nice and offered this with no questions/issue.

I chose to do the replacement so they told me to break the vials with a hammer and send pictures. They said the new batch will be ready in 5 days and will ship to me. I'll keep everyone posted with updates 🫡

I want to add back into the conversation.

I contacted amopure about my ISR and they offered either a refund if I return the product or a replacement if I destroy it.

Customer service was very nice and offered this with no questions/issue.

I chose to do the replacement so they told me to break the vials with a hammer and send pictures. They said the new batch will be ready in 5 days and will ship to me. I'll keep everyone posted with updates 🫡
I am curious how easy it is to break these vials. It sounds dangerous - I could see myself getting shards of glass everywhere.

Back