Reconstituted Amopure 30mg Tirz…no stinging, no ISR, effective results

Desertteepee2

Reaction score
Yesterday Monday 10/14/24…RS reconstituted (using Hospira Bac water) a late July early August Amopure 30mg (L30) Tirzepatide purchase.
Some important findings:
No sting at all.
Absolutely effective in appetite suppression.
No injection site reaction.
Reconstituted with 100 units of bac water per 10 mg. of lypholized Tirzepatide. (so for 30 mg vial…used 300 units bac water)
What a relief after all the reports of stinging.

Yesterday Monday 10/14/24…RS reconstituted (using Hospira Bac water) a late July early August Amopure 30mg (L30) Tirzepatide purchase.
Some important findings:
No sting at all.
Absolutely effective in appetite suppression.
No injection site reaction.
Reconstituted with 100 units of bac water per 10 mg. of lypholized Tirzepatide. (so for 30 mg vial…used 300 units bac water)
What a relief after all the reports of stinging.
They were next on my list after they finished selling all the stinging ones. Probably another month

They were next on my list after they finished selling all the stinging ones. Probably another month
Just be aware that it might not be the situation of "finished selling all the stinging ones". This issue has been reported for a few months now, with gaps between reports. There's a screenshot somewhere of when someone asked them about it, and they said the problem was identified and resolved, but then it continued. Then other screenshots of people asking about it and they say it's normal. They've almost certainly made several batches during this time, especially with their sales (labor day). The problem seems to persist.

The person who runs Peptide Test has said that the lab techs reported that the consistency of Amo powder is different from any of the other peptides they've tested. That the pucks are lighter, the substance more powdery (I may not be using the actual adjectives he used). There is clearly something unique about their manufacturing process.

This is not to dissuade you. Just providing additional context.

Just be aware that it might not be the situation of "finished selling all the stinging ones". This issue has been reported for a few months now, with gaps between reports. There's a screenshot somewhere of when someone asked them about it, and they said the problem was identified and resolved, but then it continued. Then other screenshots of people asking about it and they say it's normal. They've almost certainly made several batches during this time, especially with their sales (labor day). The problem seems to persist.

The person who runs Peptide Test has said that the lab techs reported that the consistency of Amo powder is different from any of the other peptides they've tested. That the pucks are lighter, the substance more powdery (I may not be using the actual adjectives he used). There is clearly something unique about their manufacturing process.

Thank you for the information. Duly noted! Appreciate you

Where can I find this info from PeptideTest? Is it from a video, posted here, or other forum?

Where can I find this info from PeptideTest? Is it from a video, posted here, or other forum?

He mentioned it in his discord server (for which invitations are currently closed, sorry.) it was during the group test arranged in this group and carried out by PT where 30ish vials were all tested in at once.

He mentioned it in his discord server (for which invitations are currently closed, sorry.) it was during the group test arranged in this group and carried out by PT where 30ish vials were all tested in at once.

Thank you for this. I followed every thread here regarding the group test and thought I read every AmoPure post, I guess I missed this one statement from PeptideTest.

Do you have a screenshot? I'm interested in the exact words he used.

Back