Reconstituted Amopure 30mg Tirz…no stinging, no ISR, effective results

I have found the consistency of the pucks in Amo Pure to consistently be identical to other lypholized powders. Are you repeating hearsay or providing first hand evidence of what you are saying?
I have product from Arctic (RIP), Skye, Transforma, Eros, Nexha, QSC, SRY and Amopure. Amo's looks different than all of them and I have T,S & C from them... delicate broken pucks (porous, not solid) no biggie, stuff works. They even tell you their product is produced differently, No mannitol. Mine shipped from China via Hialeah FL. (I'm in GA)

Here's a picture from Amopure of what to expect:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
The guy who does testing/COAs on the products and tested 30+ vials in August said it. He has a discord. They can tell from the tests (can tell during the purity test based on what it looks like vs. Others)

There's a group currently working on getting a counterion test done.
“the guy”…sounds very official.
Well…as I said previously…the lypholized powder in Amopure, in my RSs experience, is identical to any they have come across be it Pharma Grade Peptides, Peptide Science Peptides or even Amino Amigos. So
I’m basing my statements on actual hands on observation. Not what “the guy” said on discord.

“the guy”…sounds very official.
Well…as I said previously…the lypholized powder in Amopure, in my RSs experience, is identical to any they have come across be it Pharma Grade Peptides, Peptide Science Peptides or even Amino Amigos. So
I’m basing my statements on actual hands on observation. Not what “the guy” said on discord.

I have found the consistency of the pucks in Amo Pure to consistently be identical to other lypholized powders. Are you repeating hearsay or providing first hand evidence of what you are saying?
I wouldn't call it hearsay, but if you're asking if I myself observed a difference in texture, then no. I've never purchased Amo and if I did, it wouldn't occur to me to open a lyophilized vial and play with the powder.

The guy who owns/runs PeptideTest.com has a discord. Sorry that I don't know his real name. On that discord, he posted a screen shot of a short conversation between himself and someone from the lab where the peptides are tested where the lab tech mentioned how the consistency is different in the Amo vials. I went and found it after this conversation last time and the exact adjectives he used were "fluffy" and "sticky".

Nothing good or bad was otherwise said about the company. Just an objective observation regarding texture/consistency.

I myself am not saying anything good or bad about Amo. Just sharing some information I came across on a different platform. It wasn't meant to influence anyone's opinion. Feel free to ignore it.

I have product from Artic (RIP), Skye, Transforma, Eros, Nexha, QSC, SRS and Amopure. Amo's looks different than all of them and I have T,S & C from them... delicate broken pucks (porous, not solid) no biggie, stuff works. They even tell you their product is produced differently, No mannitol. Mine shipped from China via Hialeah FL. (I'm in GA)

Here's a picture from Amopure of what to expect:
Their R is like that too btw.

bguz1200 said:
Where can I find this info from PeptideTest? Is it from a video, posted here, or other forum?
Thank you for this. I followed every thread here regarding the group test and thought I read every AmoPure post, I guess I missed this one statement from PeptideTest.
Do you have a screenshot? I'm interested in the exact words he used.

No, sorry. Again, it was mentioned in his discord server, not on this forum. I would have to scroll up through months of chatter looking for it. If it comes up again, I'll take note.

I wonder if perhaps the heroic @Cndmk, who somehow managed to herd a bunch of crazed amo-buying cats into a new kind of group test experiment, might have a record of what the test lab said?
Regardless, @Cndmk, you are a legend, and I hope you have recovered from that gesture of good will ;) 💜

Last edited:
If you're not concerned that one manufacturer thinks they're so much smarter than everyone else that has been producing peps for years and really has a better mousetrap that looks like cocaine instead of T and is burning people, please go ahead and order their mad scientist concoction. If it works, it must be ok.

I reached out to Amo today after finishing a 60mg vial…gained 5 lbs over a month while using their Triz. I had stinging and injection site reactions, which has never occurred since starting Triz in January and did not occur when I switched back to my prior compounded Triz this week. I also had a strong reaction (nausea and lethargy) when I switched back to the compounded Triz at the same dose making me think I’d used an underfilled vial from Amo. Amo sent me a COA implying it correlated with my same batch and showed overfilled vials (62.72 mg; 63.46 mg; 61.48 mg; 63.19 mg). Test was ordered on 7/26/24. However, I’d received the Triz in the same timeframe the big group test was occurring which had multiple slightly under filled vials (but not under filled enough to create the symptoms I had this week). My order shipped from Texas. They told me if I had any prolonged burning or stinging to let them know right away…which I’d already done and did in my next email also. Those symptoms were ignored with a response that I could send out for my own testing and if it demonstrated insufficient qty they’d reship. I was not looking for a replacement but rather wanted to just provide feedback to them. I’d already accepted this will be a $1000+ lose. Wonder if the injection site reaction could be related to their product being made with TFA salts? Not sure if that could cause it or not?

If you're not concerned that one manufacturer thinks they're so much smarter than everyone else that has been producing peps for years and really has a better mousetrap that looks like cocaine instead of T and is burning people, please go ahead and order their mad scientist concoction. If it works, it must be ok.

LOL they *are* fluffy white pucks!

I was very happy with my one and only purchase from Amo (back when they were still Amopeptide) but every time I went to reconstitute another one of their vials, I got flashbacks to some *very* wild times in the cocaine-crazy 1980s Miami.

I reached out to Amo today after finishing a 60mg vial…gained 5 lbs over a month while using their Triz. I had stinging and injection site reactions, which has never occurred since starting Triz in January and did not occur when I switched back to my prior compounded Triz this week. I also had a strong reaction (nausea and lethargy) when I switched back to the compounded Triz at the same dose making me think I’d used an underfilled vial from Amo. Amo sent me a COA implying it correlated with my same batch and showed overfilled vials (62.72 mg; 63.46 mg; 61.48 mg; 63.19 mg). Test was ordered on 7/26/24. However, I’d received the Triz in the same timeframe the big group test was occurring which had multiple slightly under filled vials (but not under filled enough to create the symptoms I had this week). My order shipped from Texas. They told me if I had any prolonged burning or stinging to let them know right away…which I’d already done and did in my next email also. Those symptoms were ignored with a response that I could send out for my own testing and if it demonstrated insufficient qty they’d reship. I was not looking for a replacement but rather wanted to just provide feedback to them. I’d already accepted this will be a $1000+ lose. Wonder if the injection site reaction could be related to their product being made with TFA salts? Not sure if that could cause it or not?
Very sorry you are going through this 💔

Relax mate

TFA is acidic, just pH test the solution.

Also, the best way to get all your answer is most likely to test, if you send them a Janoshik test of your product that shows bad results, I am pretty sure they'll make things right.

Not defending them, but the talk about it stopping working, or some doses not doing anything is also discussed with name-brand, so it's possible the product is potent, but for some reason your body does not react to it the same way this time.

Again, the best way, instead of us making assumptions, is to test

Don't forget that our brain is strong, that's why placebo and nocebo are a thing. If it stings, you may think it won't work and that'll cause it to work less for sure.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryGioia
Back