Retatrutide where to buy ?

Vanya Zheleva

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new. I have just spent 350$ on retatrutide buying from Made in china supplier with bad/side effects (
Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd.)
Despite I am using the same product without any side effect from Biolabshop. But as it is very expensive I am looking for alternative. Anyone who has ordered and can recommend a supplier after using it ?

Hi everyone, I am new. I have just spent 350$ on retatrutide buying from Made in china supplier with bad/side effects (
Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd.)
Despite I am using the same product without any side effect from Biolabshop. But as it is very expensive I am looking for alternative. Anyone who has ordered and can recommend a supplier after using it ?
Did you miss all the posts on ZZT?

Your experience is just another sign I dodged a bullet. Sorry your having a bad side effect.

It’s the Bitcoin, bank transfer crap that keeps me from biting. Hard no for me.
they do not require bitcoin.. I think you're misunderstanding something.. but if you're strictly looking for a vendor that accepts credit cards, QSC is not it..

they do not require bitcoin.. I think you're misunderstanding something.. but if you're strictly looking for a vendor that accepts credit cards, QSC is not it..
Pretty sure they only do Bitcoin or a Bank transfer.

Yep CC is the only way I would purchase. I get that it’s grey, but the added protection of using a CC is my hard line.

Do they ship directly from cn to you or do they ship to a us warehouse then to you? (If you know)
I’m in the EU so it’s shipped directly to me. The current promo they have is international so direct from CN.

This is now my 8th order with them. All paid via bank transfer or wise app.

Pretty sure they only do Bitcoin or a Bank transfer.

Yep CC is the only way I would purchase. I get that it’s grey, but the added protection of using a CC is my hard line.
I don't think its really giving you much protection, but if you insist I think you're limited to Amo and Nexaph.

Others will take a CC through Alibaba or PayPal, too.

I know GYC will. I am sure there are others. Not too worried about it. Currently using Amopure T(L)60. No issues, no stinging and my side effects are exactly the same as Zep.

Maybe not the cheapest options but what I have read about QSC does not give me FOMO.

We all make choices.

Others will take a CC through Alibaba or PayPal, too.

I know GYC will. I am sure there are others. Not too worried about it. Currently using Amopure T(L)60. No issues, no stinging and my side effects are exactly the same as Zep.

Maybe not the cheapest options but what I have read about QSC does not give me FOMO.

We all make choices.
Oh, I definitely never speak highly of QSC. I'll happily add GYC to my mental list of places that take credit card.

I’m in the EU so it’s shipped directly to me. The current promo they have is international so direct from CN.

This is now my 8th order with them. All paid via bank transfer or wise app.
Thanks. I can’t risk a customs seizure

Back