Retatrutide where to buy ?

Did you miss all the posts on ZZT?

Your experience is just another sign I dodged a bullet. Sorry your having a bad side effect.
Yes! They have offered me to send me Tirzepatide 20 mg, just to pay the shipping fee, as I have complaint from them... Not sure if it is worth paying more on transport fees if they are not good in general... Any advice ?

Hi everyone, I am new. I have just spent 350$ on retatrutide buying from Made in china supplier with bad/side effects (
Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd.)
Despite I am using the same product without any side effect from Biolabshop. But as it is very expensive I am looking for alternative. Anyone who has ordered and can recommend a supplier after using it ?
Uhm, how is your dose and how fast did you increase?

And which side effects?

It is possible that you have been using bunk product and now injected a way higher dosage than you have tolerance for ;)

Not saying that's the case, but if it's common glp-1 side effects, that sounds plausible to me

Uhm, how is your dose and how fast did you increase?

And which side effects?

It is possible that you have been using bunk product and now injected a way higher dosage than you have tolerance for ;)

Not saying that's the case, but if it's common glp-1 side effects, that sounds plausible to me
Or, no, no.. not at all. I used Reta from Biolab show and from Bulgaria.. all perfectly well! I got to 5 mg/ week. super well, no issues! As soon as starting their their products... all sorts of weird symptoms.... also my blood sugar increased... stopped loosing weight... tried it again... same.... So went back to the original product and bum- all good and back to normal.... It is not the problem with me.. trust me

Or, no, no.. not at all. I used Reta from Biolab show and from Bulgaria.. all perfectly well! I got to 5 mg/ week. super well, no issues! As soon as starting their their products... all sorts of weird symptoms.... also my blood sugar increased... stopped loosing weight... tried it again... same.... So went back to the original product and bum- all good and back to normal.... It is not the problem with me.. trust me
Okay, just curious since you said you went from 0 side effects to getting side effects ;)

Can I tag along here and ask for Reta from a us warehouse that’s reasonable?

Yes! They have offered me to send me Tirzepatide 20 mg, just to pay the shipping fee, as I have complaint from them... Not sure if it is worth paying more on transport fees if they are not good in general... Any advice ?
I mean $30 shipping fee isn’t much but I personally don’t trust this company. Do you want to switch to Tirz? Since you haven’t used it before how will you judge its potency? Only you can decide if you want to stop Reta and try something else or just try from another vendor.

I mean $30 shipping fee isn’t much but I personally don’t trust this company. Do you want to switch to Tirz? Since you haven’t used it before how will you judge its potency? Only you can decide if you want to stop Reta and try somethin
Yes, u are right.... I have used Reta with proper suppliers... and it is a really good drug for my body... but now since not used Tirz.... I have no idea what would be the outcome or how my body would react. I can keep you posted. Made a formal complain to made in China site.. we will see what 's going to happen!

Back