So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

All tirz: I've got 50 MG of Arctic, 150 of Nexa and 300 on the way from Amo (not sure I'll be using that...didn't do my due diligence about the stinging). I'm going to leave them in the freezer as a true backup and don't plan to use them until compound officially goes the way of the dinosaur. Even then, I'll probably buy from Tydes, Skye or Polaris and use that stuff first. Then break into the AP if needed, then Nexa, then Amo as the last resort.

I am tapering down and am at 3.8MG every 4 days (6.65 MG per week). So this stuff really is panic buying, whoops. I'm still considering pulling the trigger on Tydes, Skye and Polaris NOW because I really do worry that this could all go away for good. Trying to keep the fear down.

I haven't looked into other peptides...yet...

I have mostly Tirz, but have Reta, Cagri, Survo, Sema and Teso for weight loss. Others: epitalon, thymulin, mots-c, tb500(4), bpc, gkc-cu (cosmetic and injectable), ss31, kpv, pinealon, oxytocin, nad+, snap8, ahk-cu cosmetic. Three of those are being shipped still. And there’s more that I want.😂

I have mostly Tirz, but have Reta, Cagri, Survo, Sema and Teso for weight loss. Others: epitalon, thymulin, mots-c, tb500(4), bpc, gkc-cu (cosmetic and injectable), ss31, kpv, pinealon, oxytocin, nad+, snap8, ahk-cu cosmetic. Three of those are being shipped still. And there’s more that I want.😂
Where did you get your GHK-cu cosmetic, please?

Don’t know 2-3 grams ……. Might have a problem . The blue vials are 51 mg

Attachments

• IMG_9009.jpeg
    IMG_9009.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 12
Here's one of my cases, it's filled in more since I took this pic 😸 cases are from Fuzrock, labels by Xquisite Xtras

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0225_11zon.png
    IMG_0225_11zon.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 11
So this stuff really is panic buying, whoops. I'm still considering pulling the trigger...
I'm with you so don't feel bad, I've got:

1700mg Tirz (Mounjaro,LSY, AMO, Nexha, QSC, SRY)
90mg Cagri (1 kit 5mg AMO, 40mg Eros)
50mg Sema (1 kit 5mg AMO) (never tried it, plan B)
20mg CagriSema (vendor gift)
Single vials from Artic, Skye, Eros, Transforma

Currently dosing 5mg tirz, .7mg Cagri and at maintenance!! Basically with my active script I will need NONE of it (minus the Cagri which I can drop).

At the cost of a few months script I have no anxiety about supply, compound or Lilly and am looking forward to 5 or 7 years from now when y'all are sharing COA's on the efficacy of this old shizz in our freezers!

chunky blanket hobby?!?!?!?!?! This sounds amazing!! I have so many blankets in the house. I am always cold and hubs is always warm. The house is freezing.
It came across my tictok feed. There's chunky yard you can buy and "finger knit" blankets, etc. I'm a beginner but working up my skill! Soo many pretty yarn colors though!!

And same here! Except menopause is something else... at night I'll get hot but all other times of the day I usually have a blanket on me. My sister even bought me a hooded blanket. It's a big fleece blanket like a snuggie with a hood. Just saw them at Costco Today!

I have a ridiculous amount of tirz for someone who is tapering into maintenance. I'm super curious about my August 1 amopure but I've got two other kits to get through first ...

And now thanks to y'all I'm researching GLOW, so I'm sure my hoard will only grow.

I stopped keeping track at 1,000mg of tirz. I’m going to take a break soon since I have 10-15 lbs left to lose. But if prices continue to fall I may cave and buy some more lol.
At least I justify it since I am on a higher dose and getting close to the max dose 🤷‍♀️

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elemnopee
Back