So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

Several years - Enough to make it through the peptide apocalypse.

The FDA & Eli Lilly are starting with the compounders and you just never know if they will next focus on the gray market suppliers...I'm covered no matter what.

However, this is a little bit of a let-down when I can't take advantage of the sales and group buys.

Probably time to stop buying as I’ve more than maxxed out my peptide freezer cases. It represents about 6 months of RETA, 4 months of SEMA, 2 YEARS of CAGRI and 10 months of GLOW protocol once the final kit of BOC-157 arrives. THAT will put me over the top of my freezer-peptide-case-capacity!
View attachment 2929
Ohhhh pretty 🙃🙂

Probably time to stop buying as I’ve more than maxxed out my peptide freezer cases. It represents about 6 months of RETA, 4 months of SEMA, 2 YEARS of CAGRI and 10 months of GLOW protocol once the final kit of BOC-157 arrives. THAT will put me over the top of my freezer-peptide-case-capacity!
View attachment 2929
Nice freezer cases. Where did you find these?

Years worth of tirzepatide but now considering switching to reta because of the debilitating fatigue and anhedonia.

600mg T - 12 months depending on if I keep to the titration schedule I've mapped out.

Lurking and learning to scope out a good deal to stock my lab freezer. Hope I don't regret passing on the 30mg @ 190!

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manzy201
Back