So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

Does my freezer have a temp swing when opened, yes. It it significant enough IMO, no. The peaks in the picture show when I opened it to get something out or add something in, even when opened the freezer was still below freezing level.
You're right, but I also like the idea of buying myself some time if the new, low-cost, freezer breaks down while I am out of town (which is often). I am in the process of measuring how long my thermal food container will stay below freezing after it is removed from the freezer. I need to protect my investment!

Yeah it’s been amazing! I know we all tout glp1s as miracle drugs (and they are!) but keytruda is the number one miracle drug in my life lol. I want to hug whoever invented it.
That's been Dupixent for me in my life. Averaged a 3-6 hour nasal polyp removal surgery every two years my entire life...until now 🥳

I did the exact same thing (but some off brand amazon). Mine is 1.1cuft and is currently running it's initial freeze.

I am still storing in thermos' and in fact just bought a couple more that should be here today. I'm thinking that these tiny freezers have huge temp swings when you open them. It could also keep the peps frozen for about 10 hours if the power goes out or freezer dies.

I also have notifications setup if the temp goes above zero degrees:

My Govee temperature command center:
View attachment 3199
What temp sensors are using? Probe type or the ones that goes inside the fridge?

What temp sensors are using? Probe type or the ones that goes inside the fridge?
I found these Govee wireless sensors on Amazon. I was surprised that they stay connected inside the fridge/freezer and shocked that they even stay connected inside a thermos, inside the freezer. You can access from anywhere and setup notifications based on low/high temperature/humidity.

Back