Source experiences; Skye or Tydes?

vegasgirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.

I bought from Skye when they had their 20% off sale. Everything went very smooth, easy website, fast shipping and I bought the 10 pack so they came in a nice case. Seems very high quality. There is a member on here, dionysos, which if you go to his profile has really great info in a spreadsheet about both China and US vendors. His research helped a LOT when I was trying to find my way around. He's done a lot of work to help us newbies.

I have bought from both! Skye is amazing, I love them, but I have transitioned to Tydes and their service and product are also GREAT! Tydes had a sale on Tirzepitide for a domestic price which was good, and the product is amazing. Because I want to do China and the well known issues seem just to difficult for me to work through, Tydes, Skye, and several US folks seem to do great. Don’t get me wrong, I want to work toward it, but….IMHO, Pacific Wave and Polaris feel incredibly expensive to me. I guess this is how we longingly make progress, a little at a time. $8mg seems painful to me, $7mg isn’t China either, lol. BUT, buying MORE does dump down the cost. I need a Coach who will work with me, I just do. Until then, I am loving the top tier. Good LUCK!

I have bought from both! Skye is amazing, I love them, but I have transitioned to Tydes and their service and product are also GREAT! Tydes had a sale on Tirzepitide for a domestic price which was good, and the product is amazing. Because I want to do China and the well known issues seem just to difficult for me to work through, Tydes, Skye, and several US folks seem to do great. Don’t get me wrong, I want to work toward it, but….IMHO, Pacific Wave and Polaris feel incredibly expensive to me. I guess this is how we longingly make progress, a little at a time. $8mg seems painful to me, $7mg isn’t China either, lol. BUT, buying MORE does dump down the cost. I need a Coach who will work with me, I just do. Until then, I am loving the top tier. Good LUCK!
Thanks! Have you used the Tydes and Skye product yet? You message implied this but just checking. Since Tydes is so new, it's been tough to find someone who used them.

Skye is who I started my research with and is definitely who I’d go through if I were gonna buy domestic again. One time they threw in a free extra vial of cagri into my order, it was awesome! I have also heard great things about Tydes as well, though, and they’re probably who I’d try if I were gonna try a new domestic vendor. So I think either one is a safe bet.

Skye is who I started my research with and is definitely who I’d go through if I were gonna buy domestic again. One time they threw in a free extra vial of cagri into my order, it was awesome! I have also heard great things about Tydes as well, though, and they’re probably who I’d try if I were gonna try a new domestic vendor. So I think either one is a safe bet.
I also got a free vial of Sema in my second order with them. Love them, just so pricey (but understandable why.)

Hi all, I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.
Hi all,

I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.
My first research order was from Skye as I was not ready to make the leap to CN until I had a better understanding of the whole process. Also got them on sale and bought in bulk for extra savings. It was a smooth transaction and quick delivery. Packaged well and comes with QRS code linked to Janoshik test. Have not used the product yet as I’m still working my way through compounded supply.

My first research order was from Skye as I was not ready to make the leap to CN until I had a better understanding of the whole process. Also got them on sale and bought in bulk for extra savings. It was a smooth transaction and quick delivery. Packaged well and comes with QRS code linked to Janoshik test. Have not used the product yet as I’m still working my way through compounded supply.
OOOOO Dear Nurse, when you can give me a Skye/Tydes experience with China, I would like a coach! I want to do it, but it just looks like a headachy bunch of work.

OOOOO Dear Nurse, when you can give me a Skye/Tydes experience with China, I would like a coach! I want to do it, but it just looks like a headachy bunch of work.
There are far more experienced people than me but this forum is a good place to start. Stick around and read as much as you can and follow the bread crumbs.😉

I just placed my first order with Skye and was super happy with the speed and the QR code to the testing with Jano. Haven’t used it yet because I also still have a compounded supply. Their customer service is top notch.

I have ordered both tirz and bpc from Skye. Both came extremely quickly, very professional experience, and not terrible pricing for a domestic reseller. Their tirz is real deal, I have not used their bpc yet. I have switched to china for tirz because domestic reseller prices aren’t much better than just going compounded, but will definitely use Skye again as opposed to china for non-glp1 peptides where I don’t want to buy an entire kit.

What Zip said... but Tydes is a pretty new vendor, so you probably wont find a lot of reviews for them. The way they do business is very much along the lines of Aminos-Research.com... who is also a top domestic vendor.

Last I talked to Skye - about a month ago - they were giving a free vial of Bac water with an order - but you have to ask for it. Almost every place is having labor day sales, so you should be able to get a discount. Dionysos started a promo thread - there are several Labor day discount codes posted in there.

I recently bought from Pacific Wave Peptides - for Glow peps, loved the process, super easy, beautifully packaged and fast shipping and most important the Janoshik COAs of the batch you are buying from are on the website and included with what's shipped to you. I also bought a 30mg vial of tirz from Tydes, equally easy, Janoshik COA for the batch you are buying from is on the website - the tirz works as it should - good appetite suppression and everything else and no unwelcome side effects - and it's the first tirz that isn't compound pharmacy I've used and reconstituted myself - though I have noticed a weird thing and this is probably only about me and not about the Tydes tirz is that twice now, 2 days after my dose, I am ANGRY! It could be lack of sleep, or regular life issues, but I did make that connection somehow in my brain. I take another dose tomorrow night, so I'll see if I'm angry on Wednesday!

I recently bought from Pacific Wave Peptides - for Glow peps, loved the process, super easy, beautifully packaged and fast shipping and most important the Janoshik COAs of the batch you are buying from are on the website and included with what's shipped to you. I also bought a 30mg vial of tirz from Tydes, equally easy, Janoshik COA for the batch you are buying from is on the website - the tirz works as it should - good appetite suppression and everything else and no unwelcome side effects - and it's the first tirz that isn't compound pharmacy I've used and reconstituted myself - though I have noticed a weird thing and this is probably only about me and not about the Tydes tirz is that twice now, 2 days after my dose, I am ANGRY! It could be lack of sleep, or regular life issues, but I did make that connection somehow in my brain. I take another dose tomorrow night, so I'll see if I'm angry on Wednesday!
Avoid MingHenry on Wednesday, noted 😂

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back