SRY Delivery

diver22

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering how long it would take for deliver to the East Coast ?

Been 11 days since I ordered, so would like to get some feed back on others experience.

They have been very responsive to my concern.

Thank you.

i ordered on october 15, got tracking the next day, package has arrived to the US, is scheduled for delivery wednesday oct 23 but it's geographically close enough i wouldn't be surprised if it arrives tomorrow oct 22. great lakes area

i ordered on october 15, got tracking the next day, package has arrived to the US, is scheduled for delivery wednesday oct 23 but it's geographically close enough i wouldn't be surprised if it arrives tomorrow oct 22. great lakes area
Oh wow that is pretty quick, thank you for your input.

Ordered 10/5, FedEx tracking number 10/9. Flights on 10/12, 10/16 and 10/19 were all "delayed". Now they are stating it will be on a flight today and potentially be delivered this week. I think they are having issues with a clamp down on their customs clearing process. Alan said future orders will be shipped through a new partner and shipping times should return to normal. My order also coincided with their holiday from 10/1-10/7 so I am sure that didn't help.

I would rather be delayed a week or two then have to wait for a reship because customs seized my shipment.

I have no doubt it will arrive, just need to be patient.

Ordered 10/5, FedEx tracking number 10/9. Flights on 10/12, 10/16 and 10/19 were all "delayed". Now they are stating it will be on a flight today and potentially be delivered this week. I think they are having issues with a clamp down on their customs clearing process. Alan said future orders will be shipped through a new partner and shipping times should return to normal. My order also coincided with their holiday from 10/1-10/7 so I am sure that didn't help.

I would rather be delayed a week or two then have to wait for a reship because customs seized my shipment.

I have no doubt it will arrive, just need to be patient.
Makes sense, I had a feeling it had something to do with Customs, but was not certain is why I posted it.

Yes I agree rather it be delayed that seized .

Thank you for the feed back!

Based on my conversation with my SRY contact… customs may be an issue.

IMG_8191.png

I spoke with Alan after I won a giveaway. They got held up and it should reach US warehouse Thursday. You should get a domestic tracking sometime early next week. Probably 10 days out from getting the goods.

They do. This promo was unexpected to match qsc. They're trying to ship it all from cn to their us warehouse.
Hmm. All I’ve ever heard about SRY is how long the delivery takes, because it comes from CN. And that’s what I’ve seen for months.

I ordered oct 9 and my order got lumped in with the sale the next day for $40 less so it’s coming to California then me still isn’t on the way to me

Back