SRY Lisa Experience!

I ordered on the 9th and my order hasn’t shipped yet. Maybe Monday.
I thought your message was the BAC water thread ( there's shipping issues with buying BAC from certain places) lol! It takes about 2 weeks to receive a package from SRY, you won't get any updates on the tracking number they gave you until the package passes through customs, but they most likely shipped your package the next day after you ordered. So I would wait about 7 days after you ordered and ask for an update, that's what I did, and then a few days later I got my package!

I thought your message was the BAC water thread ( there's shipping issues with buying BAC from certain places) lol! It takes about 2 weeks to receive a package from SRY, you won't get any updates on the tracking number they gave you until the package passes through customs, but they most likely shipped your package the next day after you ordered. So I would wait about 7 days after you ordered and ask for an update, that's what I did, and then a few days later I got my package!
They…. Didn’t give me a tracking number. That’s why I said they didn’t.

OK everyone the moment we have all been waiting for! I just received my results for Tirz 10mg from SRY!

Fill: 10.90mg
Purity: 98.712%

Again like I said before if your interested in splitting test cost, let me know im going to start a what's app group for testing to make life easier!

Attachments

• E95B152B-256A-4754-AFA6-F6D6B06AA588_1_201_a.jpeg
    E95B152B-256A-4754-AFA6-F6D6B06AA588_1_201_a.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 22
OK everyone the moment we have all been waiting for! I just received my results for Tirz 10mg from SRY!

Again like I said before if your interested in splitting test cost, let me know im going to start a what's app group for testing to make life easier!
Nice bit of overfill, but <99% purity? Oof. Has SRY had purity issues in the past?

Thanks for getting the test and posting the result!

From what ive gathered its happened before but never under 98%, I mean its not horrible but its not great either! You are welcome by the way!
I thought they gurantee 99%? Have you reached out?

How'd this compare to the 2nd party testing they provided.

I was going to offer pitch in on testing but just saw you did the 10 and not the 30. I'm working on placing an order right now if anyone does the 30 I'd contribute to a testing pool.

That being said, I'm glad you had it a good experience. I saw some dodgy threads but that price is hard to beat! I hope mine goes that well also
I think I would too if we could spread the cost out with many people.

Please include me in your WhatsApp discussion about SRY testing.

I thought they gurantee 99%? Have you reached out?

How'd this compare to the 2nd party testing they provided.
Ive reached out and they are rectifying it, their test said 99%
Please include me in your WhatsApp discussion about SRY testing.
Absolutely if you want send me a DM so I can get your info!

Back