SRY Lisa Experience!

I also ordered from SRY before, but just a 1 kit of Sema5, which tested as around 4.6mg or something like that, I don't remember the exact number already, but they were transparent about the underfill and their price was low, so I bought it and just simply adjusted the dose - result: it worked just fine! ;)

Customer service, communication, ordering and payment - everything was fast and smooth.

I like their transparency about test results and discounted prices on products that test below/underfill. It is a very promising vendor, but still have a lot of room for improvement.
I agree. I recently bought some of the peps to make GLOW from them and they were very transparent that some were underfilled when I asked about it. But their price reflected the underfill and since it's just for GLOW I was like... meh, I'll try it out. Lisa was very responsive and friendly over whatsapp, and I really appreciated it.

I also ordered from SRY before, but just a 1 kit of Sema5, which tested as around 4.6mg or something like that, I don't remember the exact number already, but they were transparent about the underfill and their price was low, so I bought it and just simply adjusted the dose - result: it worked just fine! ;)

Customer service, communication, ordering and payment - everything was fast and smooth.

I like their transparency about test results and discounted prices on products that test below/underfill. It is a very promising vendor, but still have a lot of room for improvement.
Yes that exactly why I ordered, they were transparent and super quick and easy to order and everything came on time, can't go wrong with that!

I ordered just before the price drop. I think I paid 230 for a kit of 30mg tirz. I didn’t realize they were going to ship it to the us then to me. The next day I think the direct ship price is what I paid and the slower shipping was like 190 or something. I probably shouldn’t be, but I’m a little annoyed

I ordered just before the price drop. I think I paid 230 for a kit of 30mg tirz. I didn’t realize they were going to ship it to the us then to me. The next day I think the direct ship price is what I paid and the slower shipping was like 190 or something. I probably shouldn’t be, but I’m a little annoyed
It was $190+10 ship... Even at $230 it's one of the best deals I've seen for 300mg Tirz. Just think Mounjaro at 2.5mg dose $1117bx (today's Walmart price). You have the equivalent of $33,150@2.5mg, $16,755@5mg, $11,170@7.5mg and so on 🤯

@Peevee

I'm being optimistic they are trying to recover from some bad past behavior and win customers. Lucy (SRY) has tried to complete with Tracy (QSC) for being the most abrasive bitch, assuming customers want their drugs dispensed from a dominatrix. I'd rather they continue with price! SRY is already ahead in payment options dept...I think this batch of T30 is gonna be good🤞

And if you read this Tracy/Lucy Big love Dears 😘

Back