SRY Lisa Experience!

I also ordered from SRY before, but just a 1 kit of Sema5, which tested as around 4.6mg or something like that, I don't remember the exact number already, but they were transparent about the underfill and their price was low, so I bought it and just simply adjusted the dose - result: it worked just fine! ;)

Customer service, communication, ordering and payment - everything was fast and smooth.

I like their transparency about test results and discounted prices on products that test below/underfill. It is a very promising vendor, but still have a lot of room for improvement.
I agree. I recently bought some of the peps to make GLOW from them and they were very transparent that some were underfilled when I asked about it. But their price reflected the underfill and since it's just for GLOW I was like... meh, I'll try it out. Lisa was very responsive and friendly over whatsapp, and I really appreciated it.

I also ordered from SRY before, but just a 1 kit of Sema5, which tested as around 4.6mg or something like that, I don't remember the exact number already, but they were transparent about the underfill and their price was low, so I bought it and just simply adjusted the dose - result: it worked just fine! ;)

Customer service, communication, ordering and payment - everything was fast and smooth.

I like their transparency about test results and discounted prices on products that test below/underfill. It is a very promising vendor, but still have a lot of room for improvement.
Yes that exactly why I ordered, they were transparent and super quick and easy to order and everything came on time, can't go wrong with that!

Back