SRY Lisa Experience!

Yet more delays. Are other shippers having delays like this too? I'm getting very concerned.
Does anyone know their current email to contact them? I can't register on Whatsapp, never received a verification text/call.
They have a discord, the link is in one of their posts in vendor connection I think. I don't think anyone has received anything ordered after the 8th or 9th of this month, maybe earlier.

I ordered a couple of kits on Oct. 6th and I have not received it yet. I reached out to Lucy and she said it flew out from Hong Kong yesterday

I ordered something on the 7th. It cleared customs on Friday night and is going to be delivered tomorrow.

Edit to say that mine will have taken 2 weeks to arrive. If you ordered after the 7th, it’s been less than 2 weeks. That is not a long time at all, especially coming from China.

Last edited:
Yet more delays. Are other shippers having delays like this too? I'm getting very concerned.

They have a discord, the link is in one of their posts in vendor connection I think. I don't think anyone has received anything ordered after the 8th or 9th of this month, maybe earlier.
Sadly the discord invite link is dead. Can anyone post the latest invite link?

My order mid Sept took a little over 2 weeks. I’m a few days shy of the 2 week mark with my Oct order.

Back