SRY Lisa Experience!

I’m actually happy mine went that way. I can’t risk a customs seizure. I was salty about the delay at first but some info has come to light and I’m glad now. I have several weeks on hand still so I’ll be ok
You’re always risking a customs seizure when you order from an international source. But SRY will resend the package if it’s seized.

I’m curious about this flight delay. Do they send someone on a flight to Cali with the orders? It’s very strange
haha no, its just airmail, they send the packages on a air freight, just like any other mail gets around to us. well at least that's what I gather, don't think they would be stupid enough to send someone personally on a flight and risk possible arrest...

You’re always risking a customs seizure when you order from an international source. But SRY will resend the package if it’s seized.
It’s not loss of the supplies I’m concerned about. The $200 doesn’t matter. I don’t need that on my record

It’s not loss of the supplies I’m concerned about. The $200 doesn’t matter. I don’t need that on my record
I mean… okay, but again, when you order from CN, it’s a risk you have to be willing to take. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Usually the tracking number doesn't update until it passes through customs and the warehouse receives it, usually takes about 7-8 days and total it took about 2 weeks when my package went through Fedex. so that normal, and again per the updates on their discord they were having delays with shipment flight, but it was resolved so they should be getting delivered soon hopefully!
🙏🏼 thank you! This helps put my mind at ease

Back