Switching to Tirz - order from Guruite

Reaction score
My first experience with Guruite/Great Pep has been encouraging so far. Jerry was very responsive to Whatsapp messages & shipped super fast from the west coast. I paid on Wednesday & had my research materials Friday afternoon (I'm in TX).

I ordered 10mg Tirz. RS will start at 7.5 since she's been on 2.4 Sema for 6+ months and is acclimated to GLP1. She lost about 25# between June and January, but has totally stalled for the last 3 months. I'll update this thread with observations & progress notes.

My first experience with Guruite/Great Pep has been encouraging so far. Jerry was very responsive to Whatsapp messages & shipped super fast from the west coast. I paid on Wednesday & had my research materials Friday afternoon (I'm in TX).

I ordered 10mg Tirz. RS will start at 7.5 since she's been on 2.4 Sema for 6+ months and is acclimated to GLP1. She lost about 25# between June and January, but has totally stalled for the last 3 months. I'll update this thread with observations & progress notes.
I also ordered the 10 Mg red tops from Great Peptide. RS hasn’t started it yet. Has yours? What has been your experience? I agree that that had good customer service!

I also ordered the 10 Mg red tops from Great Peptide. RS hasn’t started it yet. Has yours? What has been your experience? I agree that that had good customer service!
RS started the 10mg red tops at 7.5 with zero noticeable effects.

Second dose @ 10 seems to be the magic number! Appetite suppression is strong, food noise is near zero, and RS achieves satiety with minimal food intake.

Second dose @ 10 seems to be the magic number! Appetite suppression is strong, food noise is near zero, and RS achieves satiety with minimal food intake.
Thanks @Razzy for the Quality report on Guruite.

My Tirz is different vendor but produces similar results for my RA: very limited appetite suppression below 7.5mg dosage, not quite sufficient suppression at 7.5mg, full suppression of appetite only at 10mg.

For the first week on 10mg Tirzepatide RA's appetite returned strongly in 5 days and the next injection was advanced to Day 6. That was last week and it is early on Day 5 now; we'll see how it goes and whether doses will now need to be 5 or 6 days apart consistently.

Thanks so much. Glad to hear you found a good working dose for you.

Thanks @Razzy for the Quality report on Guruite.

My Tirz is different vendor but produces similar results for my RA: very limited appetite suppression below 7.5mg dosage, not quite sufficient suppression at 7.5mg, full suppression of appetite only at 10mg.

For the first week on 10mg Tirzepatide RA's appetite returned strongly in 5 days and the next injection was advanced to Day 6. That was last week and it is early on Day 5 now; we'll see how it goes and whether doses will now need to be 5 or 6 days apart consistently.
My RS is on a 5-6 day cycle as well. It seems our research is on similar trajectories. Thanks for sharing!

Has your RS started the red tops yet? Curious about your observations if so.

Has your RS started the red tops yet? Curious about your observations if so.
Yes, RS started and didn’t have great suppression at normal maintenance dose of 5mg every 5 days. Dosed at 7.5 and got better but switched up to another vendor to see if I could get better results. Stuck GP back in the freezer for a rainy day.

Yes, RS started and didn’t have great suppression at normal maintenance dose of 5mg every 5 days. Dosed at 7.5 and got better but switched up to another vendor to see if I could get better results. Stuck GP back in the freezer for a rainy day.
I'd be interested in hearing your observations about the alternate vendor. You can message me if you'd prefer.

My RS is on a 5-6 day cycle as well. It seems our research is on similar trajectories. Thanks for sharing
I'm happy to share my experiences with these new peptides! Everything about them is a learning experience

Wasn’t sure if I could name them on here. If that is okay, I am glad to share.
So far as I am aware @Arki1 on here you may freely name any vendor you like.
Understand, though, that I am a new-ish member myself and could be mistaken. We might BOTH get wristslapped!

The only thing I have been told that you should not do is post a PEPPYS screenshot outside their server ie here.
That would get you banned on Peppys but not here, so far as I am aware.
That restriction came from Peppys rather than glp1forum.com.

Gotcha. Well I went ahead and named my new source. It has been good so far.
I checked Zip's Simple Rules posting and found rule #6 (which is slightly confusing since it does not appear to be observed).

6. Discussion of research chemicals is limited to the "Research Lab" section of the forum.
To gain access to that section, please read the sticky in that section and follow the instructions therein.

I checked Zip's Simple Rules posting and found rule #6 (which is slightly confusing since it does not appear to be observed).

6. Discussion of research chemicals is limited to the "Research Lab" section of the forum.
To gain access to that section, please read the sticky in that section and follow the instructions therein.
Yikes. Should I delete my comment?

Yikes. Should I delete my comment?
Na'ah. I really haven't been enforcing it while I figure out what the best thresholds are to automatically "promote" members to "research expert" to be able to access the appropriate sections. For now it's the wild west except for vendors who can't follow the rules, and anybody who thinks that soccer is a real sport.

Gotcha. Well I went ahead and named my new source. It has been good so far.
If you don’t mind me asking, who is your new source? I’ve been using Guruite and I think it’s not as strong as I had hoped. Only at 5mg and will bump up next week to 7.5. I’m still searching.
i understand if you dont want to reply. Thank You

If you don’t mind me asking, who is your new source? I’ve been using Guruite and I think it’s not as strong as I had hoped. Only at 5mg and will bump up next week to 7.5. I’m still searching.
i understand if you dont want to reply. Thank You
I deleted it because I wasn’t sure if I could name it out here. Is that okay to name names? I definitely don’t want to gate keep but want to follow the tules as well.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back