Syringe Filter

How long was the shipping? I'm thinking of doing multiple bottles and filters to get the free shipping.
I ordered it on Wednesday and it came today, so 3 days, i ordered enough for free shipping as well & glad I did.

Again. I can’t thank you enough. I have been using the ampules since may. I am really a bit shocked here. I started using peptide Tirz together with a friend who at the time did all the research and used the ampules. I never thought bad about them. I found the real deal in the Netherlands so I ordered immediately. I hope I didn’t do any damage in the meantime. Can I check this in my blood?

Thanks again!
Bacteria in your blood (called bacteremia) RAPIDLY leads to sepsis and septic shock. If you feel fine, you’re not bacteremic.

I would worry about microbial growth in the vial after a few weeks if you’re only using sterile water though. No matter how hard you try to be completely sterile, small amounts of bacteria are still going to get introduced. Not an issue if using bac water because the benzyl alcohol is bacteriostatic (keeps bacteria from growing), hence the name. Without that, nothing to stop bacterial growth other than fridge temp (which slows it down but def doesn’t stop growth).

Bacteria in your blood (called bacteremia) RAPIDLY leads to sepsis and septic shock. If you feel fine, you’re not bacteremic.

I would worry about microbial growth in the vial after a few weeks if you’re only using sterile water though. No matter how hard you try to be completely sterile, small amounts of bacteria are still going to get introduced. Not an issue if using bac water because the benzyl alcohol is bacteriostatic (keeps bacteria from growing), hence the name. Without that, nothing to stop bacterial growth other than fridge temp (which slows it down but def doesn’t stop growth).
Yes in the meantime I read about it. I have been using my meds like this for months now. I feel so stupid. Hooray for this forum. Would it help to add BAC water to the vials already in use or should I just throw them away?

This must be a super stupid question and it might already be answered in the many BAC water topics here but is there no danger at all in injecting Benzyl Alcohol into our systems? Less dangerous than injecting bacteria I assume but I have been wondering about that.,,

I
This must be a super stupid question and it might already be answered in the many BAC water topics here but is there no danger at all in injecting Benzyl Alcohol into our systems? Less dangerous than injecting bacteria I assume but I have been wondering about that.,,
It's safe for a couple of reasons :
- it's naturally present in fruits like cherries.
- the liver is able to convert it to benzoic acid and get rid of it super easily.
- it's been approved by the FDA at that dose to be safe and is used widely for injections since a long time already, like since 1940.

I

It's safe for a couple of reasons :
- it's naturally present in fruits like cherries.
- the liver is able to convert it to benzoic acid and get rid of it super easily.
- it's been approved by the FDA at that dose to be safe and is used widely for injections since a long time already, like since 1940.
Not exactly true. Benzyl alcohol itself can causes hemolysis and a metabolic acidosis, but typically in doses higher than we would use. It’s also responsible for neonatal gasping syndrome- in the early 80s, a handful of neonates died after receiving medications in the NICU that contained benzyl alcohol as a preservative. There are also (very) sporadic case reports of acute benzyl alcohol poisonings leading to death. So yes, our bodies can metabolize and get rid of it… but the parent compound is not inert and can have toxic effects. However, in the amounts we typically use with peps, very unlikely to cause significant toxicity in an adult.

Not exactly true. Benzyl alcohol itself can causes hemolysis and a metabolic acidosis, but typically in doses higher than we would use. It’s also responsible for neonatal gasping syndrome- in the early 80s, a handful of neonates died after receiving medications in the NICU that contained benzyl alcohol as a preservative. There are also (very) sporadic case reports of acute benzyl alcohol poisonings leading to death. So yes, our bodies can metabolize and get rid of it… but the parent compound is not inert and can have toxic effects. However, in the amounts we typically use with peps, very unlikely to cause significant toxicity in an adult.
Yeah true, I was referring to the concentration present in BAC water, of course injecting yourself with any higher concentration can be bad like everything else

Ok thanks for this! One more question. You think I could add BAC water to the vials I am already using? Would that make any difference? Or should I best toss the vials in the bin?

Ok thanks for this! One more question. You think I could add BAC water to the vials I am already using? Would that make any difference? Or should I best toss the vials in the bin?
BAC water does not kill the bacterias, it just stops them from multiplying while they are in the presence of benzyl.

So when you inject to your RS, the bacterias in the solution will start to multiple again.

You can't use that for making a solution sterile if that's your question

BAC water does not kill the bacterias, it just stops them from multiplying while they are in the presence of benzyl.

So when you inject to your RS, the bacterias in the solution will start to multiple again.

You can't use that for making a solution sterile if that's your question
Ok good to know. Thanks for the info!

Would injecting the Bac water into his vials and then filtering it into another sterile vial work?
Interesting question! Logically, that seems reasonable but I wonder how that would pan out in practice.
But also you’d have to reach an effective concentration of benzyl alcohol which will be hard to do unless you’re gonna massively dilute with a bunch of bac water.

Yeah true, I was referring to the concentration present in BAC water, of course injecting yourself with any higher concentration can be bad like everything else
You were very clear in your initial explanation. And the bottle is marked not for neonates.

What else does the bottle say?
Here’s the page from the nih where they have about 4 diff approved labels you may see. What determines that, idk, market, manufacturer?

The ones I have are the top left label.

Back